Random Fifty Shades Generator

redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
  • Reward points : 0
Random Fifty Shades Generator - Wednesday, July 03, 2013 4:07 PM ( #1 )
http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com/ . . . this is a good laugh.

This was my first one:

Hours of pounding like this would leave any girl's fishy flaps looking like a stamped bat, and I was no different! When he removed his stilton sword from my fudge factory, he was pleasantly surprised to see a hardened fudge nugget staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to lap the corn-eyed butt snake off his ample c*ck. The thrusting of my ring piece was so vigorous, he soon found his two amigos joining his bugger king deep in my soft tight an*s. By now, my moose knuckle was draining like Wayne Rooney's dick in an OAP home. With his Nelson's Column ****ing deep into my clunge pool, the sensation of his balony pony smashing my cervix made me quake like jelly.

Nasty but funny!

So what did your did your randomly generated piece of erotic fiction say?

B Man

• Total Posts : 8468
Re:Random Fifty Shades Generator - Wednesday, July 03, 2013 4:18 PM ( #2 )
"My f*ck gutter was trembling like an epileptic at a Pink Floyd concert. Hours of slamming like this would leave any girl's purple cabbage looking like a bucket of smashed crabs, and I was no different! Now, I've seen more foreskins than a rabbi during a baby boom, but the sight of his eight inches of throbbing pink jesus made my sex wee leak like Wayne Rooney's dick in an OAP home. After having my vaginal bacon buffet slammed, he then proceeded to pound my black hole. The slamming makes me eject my flange custard all over his greasy slimelight."

Oh...my...god.

Oh and IBTL lol.

<message edited by B Man on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 4:20 PM>
redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
Re:Random Fifty Shades Generator - Wednesday, July 03, 2013 4:38 PM ( #3 )
B Man

"My f*ck gutter was trembling like an epileptic at a Pink Floyd concert. Hours of slamming like this would leave any girl's purple cabbage looking like a bucket of smashed crabs, and I was no different! Now, I've seen more foreskins than a rabbi during a baby boom, but the sight of his eight inches of throbbing pink jesus made my sex wee leak like Wayne Rooney's dick in an OAP home. After having my vaginal bacon buffet slammed, he then proceeded to pound my black hole. The slamming makes me eject my flange custard all over his greasy slimelight."

Now, I've taken more poundings than the Somme, but the sight of his blind butler made my fallopian fish stock dribble like a slug in a salt mine. With his kebeb skewer thrusting deep into my salmon slit, the sensation of his stilton sword smashing my cervix made me quiver like a rat on acid. The seemingly never-ending streams of love mayonnaise emanating from his devil's bagpipe soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio. Within no time, I could feel the ****ty steamin' semen oozing from my cocoa channel and all over my beef curtains. I can't wait to chow down on the creamy load from his purple beaver buster.

I came.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message