Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla.

Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 20 of 71 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
Letros

• Total Posts : 1264
  • Reward points : 0
Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 1:16 PM ( #1 )

B Man

• Total Posts : 8479
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 1:23 PM ( #2 )
Damn beat me to it. 

Leave it to a murderer to save a family. ;) 
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11966
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 1:59 PM ( #3 )
Breaking News: Zimmerman is charged with unlawful imprisonment for forcefully grabbing the family and removing them from a vehicle. #justiceforthefamily

Scatpants

• Total Posts : 2
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 3:02 PM ( #4 )
  Must have been a white family.
Convas

• Total Posts : 2484
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 3:20 PM ( #5 )
Eiffel

Breaking News: Zimmerman is charged with unlawful imprisonment for forcefully grabbing the family and removing them from a vehicle. #justiceforthefamily

There aren't enough straws here for you to grasp breh
(Steam: Ricky Ricardo)(Origin: Convas)(PSN/XBL: Convas)
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11966
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 3:28 PM ( #6 )
Convas

Eiffel

There aren't enough straws here for you to grasp breh

You're not even using that idiom right, breh. 

redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 5:49 PM ( #7 )
Well that's just taking the p*ss :/

xXxSeTTriPxXx

• Total Posts : 277
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 5:52 PM ( #8 )
This **** is starting to look like the wwe if you catch my dift lmfao.

Probably his publicist idea lol crooks, I mean books and movie deals.
Shawn-

• Total Posts : 74
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 5:58 PM ( #9 )
LOL. Yeah he is going to make some bank on this. What are the chances?

Ingram

• Total Posts : 647
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 6:00 PM ( #10 )
It's all a show of parables and symbolic stories from the mass media for the mass sheeple.

Isn't it strange in the least bit? 

Please think.
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14805
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 6:04 PM ( #11 )
do people actually think this was some sort of set up.. you gotta be effing kidding me.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
coolbeans

• Total Posts : 3288
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 6:07 PM ( #12 )
Ingram

It's all a show of parables and symbolic stories from the mass media for the mass sheeple.

Isn't it strange in the least bit? 

Please think.

I can't see any intent for a left-leaning mass media (majority) to portray Zimmerman as a knight in shining armor.  
B Man

Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 6:08 PM ( #13 )
SmokeyMcBear

do people actually think this was some sort of set up.. you gotta be effing kidding me.

Ignorance is bliss.
redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 6:11 PM ( #14 )
xXxSeTTriPxXx

This **** is starting to look like the wwe if you catch my dift lmfao.

Probably his publicist idea lol crooks, I mean books and movie deals.

Next up, Zimmerman hits a bank robber with a chair and tags in Obama to finish the job. Thus securing his turn into a good guy!

"BAH GAWD KING! IT'S ... IT'S ... IT'S ZIMMERMAN!"

"OH MY GOD JR, HE'S BACK! HE'S RETURNED!"

<message edited by redDevil87 on Monday, July 22, 2013 6:12 PM>

Shawn-

• Total Posts : 74
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 6:15 PM ( #15 )
SmokeyMcBear

lol.  No just thought it was ironic.

Ingram

Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 6:19 PM ( #16 )
SmokeyMcBear

No one in the USA saved no one else on the same day? is it normal that the news are still revolving around Zimmerman's life? What are the chances that the same controversial man is suddenly a hero?  Does this man lives in an action movie? What's next, a live feed of Zimmerman having breakfast?
Are you implying this is just some freak out chance accident and that's the only reason the news covered this?

I don't buy it, It's like the zim/tray incident, the whole situation does not add up.
This may all sound paranoid, yes, nevertheless, with all due respect, you don't have to be hercules poirot to notice there's something a bit off.

SKUD

• Total Posts : 2753
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 6:23 PM ( #17 )
That family he helped is gonna get death threats now. 
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14805
Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 6:23 PM ( #18 )
for sure its ironic as hell, but for someone to suggest that a car crash with a car ending up on its roof involving children was staged is effing crazy. Or maybe they had the crane to turn the car over leave before anyone could see it. sheesh. Now a valid argument would be that there wasnt even a car crash and everything was made up, but that could easily be vetted by the police department and insurance companies and interview with the family. @ingram. Uhhh of course he is still being followed intensely, and any mention of him would be all over the pages of networks, that is common sense, its been barely a couple of weeks. The only reason that is reported is that his name is still a buzzword because the trial. Are you trying to say the only reason this is being reported is because of his name... well freaking duhhhh.. if he had a dui it would also be reported all over the place, if he kicked a baby and someone saw it would be reported everywhere, if he helped an old lady cross the street it would be reported everywhere. His name brings hits. I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
B Man

Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 6:38 PM ( #19 )
Ingram

SmokeyMcBear

No one in the USA saved no one else on the same day? is it normal that the news are still revolving around Zimmerman's life? What are the chances that the same controversial man is suddenly a hero?  Does this man lives in an action movie? What's next, a live feed of Zimmerman having breakfast?
Are you implying this is just some freak out chance accident and that's the only reason the news covered this?

I don't buy it, It's like the zim/tray incident, the whole situation does not add up.
This may all sound paranoid, yes, nevertheless, with all due respect, you don't have to be hercules poirot to notice there's something a bit off.

Of course the news covered it because he's still a huge news topic.  This was just another way for mass media to "stir the pot" and get people buzzing over something.  Hell I'd rather it be over this than some f*cking baby that may or may not be allowed to be a boy??
Ingram

Re:Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla. - Monday, July 22, 2013 6:46 PM ( #20 )
What I'm saying... I can describe as something out of the realm of conspiracy. 
Mass media will create human stories, twist the public perception, enhance archetypes or "destroy demons".  <panem et circenses>, society needs examples of conflict, justice, "morals". Information tends to be manipulated, this is an old blunt truth.  I don't even have to invoke any obvious Illuminati tinfoil hat mannerism: money is what directs such influences.

Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 20 of 71 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread