Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
macalatus

• Total Posts : 5509
  • Reward points : 0
Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:25 PM ( #1 )
I'm kind of bored at the moment so decided to make this thread where people discuss and put down whatever their wishlist for this year's Black Friday.  Yes...I understand that this thread is under the "PS3 Gaming" section but I don't give a rat's rear end to what gaming platform that you're shooting for.

I'll start...

GTA V (yes...I'll skipping that one since I have an unholy amount of games in my gamng backlog so no point of plunking down a full 60 bucks retail price and not play it for months)

Killzone:  Shadowfalls

Battlefield 4 (PS4)

Soul Sacrifice

PS4 Camera
<message edited by macalatus on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:27 PM>
Gen. George Patton FTW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyUX6wV1lBQ     

If you're reading this, you have got to be bored!
Jdash24

• Total Posts : 11216
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:37 PM ( #2 )
PS4 camera

Sony Pulse Headset

Wii U Windwaker HD bundle if it's out by then

I miss you and your lists mac. Or recaps rather. 

FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15362
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:52 PM ( #3 )
macalatus

I'm kind of bored at the moment so decided to make this thread where people discuss and put down whatever their wishlist for this year's Black Friday.  Yes...I understand that this thread is under the "PS3 Gaming" section but I don't give a rat's rear end to what gaming platform that you're shooting for.

I'll start...

GTA V (yes...I'll skipping that one since I have an unholy amount of games in my gamng backlog so no point of plunking down a full 60 bucks retail price and not play it for months)

Killzone:  Shadowfalls

Battlefield 4 (PS4)

Soul Sacrifice

PS4 Camera

Hey MIK MAC Patty Wak give a dog a bone... 

My black Friday list is this ... You American are NUTS 

I do not know why people even try to participate in something so nuts like that... I mean we have all seen the video of someone getting trampled to death for a 15 dollar DVD player... 

Wonder how worth it was ...   Just think... Mommy's life boiled down to a DVD player on sale... for 70% off... 

Just don;t get it... 

We up here in Canada have a shopping day that is similar... we have a lot of sales... but it is nothing CLOSE to Black Friday... we don;t get nearly the sale prices and we don;t get nearly the amount of people... 

just insane...

but that all said... 

If  I was going... 

My list would be this since I would already have Killzone Shadow Fall

Drive Club
Knack
Watch Dogs

if they are out...  one red controller and one Blu controller and one black controller...  PSN cards to buy more games off the PSN

and a toaster for 74 cents... 

[ali
sonarus

• Total Posts : 10451
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:59 PM ( #4 )
Assuming i am able to secure a PS4 currently the only PS4 games i would purchase at launch would be new killzone, fifa 14 and MAYBE battlefield 4. New madden on PS3 seems weak so far but madden usually grows on me assuming it does i might consider getting madden on ps4 with d discount program thing. Otherwise i will probably just be playing free games. No next gen launch title on either system looks that great. I actually KINDA liked killzone so i am kind of interested to see the game play out with the new graphics and all that so this is probably my most anticipated next gen LAUNCH title on either system. I would get new forza but i dnt see myself getting xbox 1 dis yr. When titanfall comes out then i will likely take that plunge. 

For PS3 new mgs and gran turismo would be nice. I already know i'm going to buy GTA V even though i am not that big a fan of the series.

macalatus

Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Wednesday, August 28, 2013 12:13 AM ( #5 )
FAT MAN GO BOOM

I do not know why people even try to participate in something so nuts like that... I mean we have all seen the video of someone getting trampled to death for a 15 dollar DVD player... 

Well, Fatman...put it this way...

We Americans have been trained to be "goody-good two shoes" that we secretly look at those crazy Europeans with their soccer...er, "football" hooligans with a tad bit of jealousy. lol

Okay...I'll admit...being in that kind of situation is only the other half of the thrill which is securing obnoxiously cheap stuff, especially gaming.  Crazy I know.  Then again, Europeans attend soccer...er, "football" matches for probably the same reason, except watch sports instead of buying. 

Now that said...

I would have to add Driveclub to that list.

FAT MAN GO BOOM

Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Wednesday, August 28, 2013 12:56 AM ( #6 )
macalatus

FAT MAN GO BOOM

Well, Fatman...put it this way...

We Americans have been trained to be "goody-good two shoes" that we secretly look at those crazy Europeans with their soccer...er, "football" hooligans with a tad bit of jealousy. lol

Okay...I'll admit...being in that kind of situation is only the other half of the thrill which is securing obnoxiously cheap stuff, especially gaming.  Crazy I know.  Then again, Europeans attend soccer...er, "football" matches for probably the same reason, except watch sports instead of buying. 

Now that said...

I would have to add Driveclub to that list.

good I am glad you are adding Drive club to the list man..  I think it is going to be an awesome game.. so I can't wait for it we will have to hook up on that games as well eh...

the other games I know I am getting as soon as I can are Killzone and Knack...   I am going to skip BF4 I think... i want to wait and see what gamers think of it while they are playing in and not listen to reviews I have a doubt  that it is not going to be all that it is chucked up to be you know what I mean... 

E3 the Computer to show it off was 4K with the two GPUs clocking in over a grand each.. 
[ali
macalatus

Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Wednesday, August 28, 2013 1:22 AM ( #7 )
@Fatman,

I will do sure tell you how it goes.

The biggest problem that I have with Battlefield is not with Battlefield, but the lack of good players to play objective games.  Me and Mquirroz were playing BF3 objective modes for a bit but since it was only two of us actually coordinating our attacks together, it was just an exercise of futility as everyone else played it like COD. 

Bad Company 2 is probably the best team-oriented MP game I've ever had, followed very closely by Killzone 2.

Here's to hoping that KZ: Shadowfalls would bring some of that magic back with you guys. 

TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4403
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Wednesday, August 28, 2013 2:15 AM ( #8 )
Nothing as I will already have my PS4, GTA V, Killzone Shadowfall, Knack, Battlefield 4 and Watch Dogs.

My dilemma is whether or not I keep my PS3 just for GTA V. I really wish Rockstar would stop being wishy washy on the subject and just give us a definitive answer as to it being on next gen or not. I would buy it twice if that were the case.

My PSN ID is: xNocturnus    XBL Tag is: xX Nocturnus Xx
acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3026
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Wednesday, August 28, 2013 2:21 AM ( #9 )
some games i wont play like deadpool and a few others lol....and some movies and try not to get killed during shopping
FAT MAN GO BOOM

Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Wednesday, August 28, 2013 1:31 PM ( #10 )
macalatus

@Fatman,

The biggest problem that I have with Battlefield is not with Battlefield, but the lack of good players to play objective games.  Me and Mquirroz were playing BF3 objective modes for a bit but since it was only two of us actually coordinating our attacks together, it was just an exercise of futility as everyone else played it like COD. 

Bad Company 2 is probably the best team-oriented MP game I've ever had, followed very closely by Killzone 2.

Here's to hoping that KZ: Shadowfalls would bring some of that magic back with you guys. 

i hope so as well... there are a few I know on my end so I hope we can bring some like minded gamers together that want to play as a team... it will be good...   I hope...
[ali
czoom

• Total Posts : 23
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Friday, August 30, 2013 12:33 PM ( #11 )
Dont get your hopes up. Black friday usually has deals on older games that no one buys anymore.
Gamer Tag: MrMedia01
Cool Game Sites: Gun Games | Scary Games | Fishing Games |
thinking

• Total Posts : 374
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Friday, August 30, 2013 8:43 PM ( #12 )
I plan on getting Dragon's Crown for PS3, a 2TB HDD for my PC, Bioshock Infinite, FF 13- for PS3, Muramasa Rebirth on Vita, new Devil May Cry on PS3 and MGS HD Collection on PS3. 

freakmike

• Total Posts : 49
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Saturday, August 31, 2013 2:44 AM ( #13 )
A better PC...seriously i want better parts
John Kratos

• Total Posts : 429
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Saturday, August 31, 2013 2:50 AM ( #14 )
Probably Pikmin 3, Shin Megami 4, and couple other Nintendo games I missed. And maybe a PS4 camera.
macalatus

Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Sunday, September 01, 2013 12:19 AM ( #15 )
czoom

Dont get your hopes up. Black friday usually has deals on older games that no one buys anymore.

I got some questions for you:

1.  Where do you live?

2.  What stores do you go to?

Not trying to be sarcastic or anything but every gamer, unless you live in rural area, knows that all games whether new or not at least marked down 50% cheaper than their retail price.  

For example, last year I got my Need for Speed Most Wanted and Dishonored (IMO very overrated) copies for $25.  

blakstarz

• Total Posts : 13
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Friday, November 29, 2013 4:01 PM ( #16 )
For those on the fence about the game Knack....GET IT! I'm telling you, don't go by those reviews, this game is actually quite challenging and rather a long game (clocking about 11 hours). If you like Crash or Ratchet and Clank...you gonna like Knack! I just got the last copy from Gamestop because other folks where saying the reviews are BS and I'm glad I'd listen because this is more fun than I though and the graphics are damn good!!
MidnytRain

• Total Posts : 3480
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Friday, November 29, 2013 4:11 PM ( #17 )
Hmm... Beyond EA games I just put ish in my Steam wishlist whenever and wait for it to go on sale. It's like 3 or 4 times a year. They just time it with Black Friday to stay competitive. It's not even really Autumn anymore.
AuToFiRE

• Total Posts : 11538
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Friday, November 29, 2013 4:15 PM ( #18 )

RSI: AuTo   
Feel free to add me, just let me know you are from N4G
@cl1983 No.
KozmoOchez

• Total Posts : 5326
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Friday, November 29, 2013 4:26 PM ( #19 )
macalatus

@Fatman,

Clearly has not played MAG with a good set of buddies, but Bad Company 2 does come in third, behind SOCOM
thinking

I plan on getting Dragon's Crown for PS3, a 2TB HDD for my PC, Bioshock Infinite, FF 13- for PS3, Muramasa Rebirth on Vita, new Devil May Cry on PS3 and MGS HD Collection on PS3. 

You best hurry up, Dragon's Crown is on Atlus Black Friday sale for like $30 I believe

MidnytRain

• Total Posts : 3480
Re:Your Black Friday Gaming Wishlist 2013 - Friday, November 29, 2013 4:52 PM ( #20 )
AuToFiRE

http://steamcommunity.com/id/omegaaf/wishlist

You have a two-dollar game on your wishlist?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread