Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome

Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 94 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
freakmike

• Total Posts : 49
  • Reward points : 0
Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 9:27 AM ( #1 )
I can't believe the level of details, its just mind-blowing. Watch for yourself and get your mind blown.

<message edited by LtSkittles on Friday, August 30, 2013 9:35 AM>
flip-it3

• Total Posts : 6628
Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 9:35 AM ( #2 )

sonarus

• Total Posts : 10451
Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 9:54 AM ( #3 )
Since i can't afford a $4000 dollar pc to play this and thats the only version with this level of detail. Apparently the console versions don't come close and since the graphics and detail are my primary draw to this title my interest has already started slipping away.

@flip it cool supernatural gifs lol

freakmike

Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:15 AM ( #4 )
I don't think its gonna cost a $4000 PC or anywhere close to that. You can get a good enough rig for far less that will run the game at highest settings. All you will need is any of the high end nvidia cards (price range $399-$500) and a processor to match it up (any intel i7 will do ) and you got enough PC power to run the game like its nothing. The most it will cost you is less than 2000$ if you just go with other okay parts.

These were BF3 requirements by the way
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
RAM: 4GB
Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950.
Graphics card memory: 1 GB
Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card
Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

You didn't needed even a gtx560 to run it at ultra, an old 480 did fine.

The thing is PC hardware is far more powerful than consoles but no game ever uses it completely not even BF4
<message edited by freakmike on Friday, August 30, 2013 10:18 AM>
Bladesfist

• Total Posts : 783
Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:15 AM ( #5 )
sonarus

Since i can't afford a $4000 dollar pc to play this and thats the only version with this level of detail. Apparently the console versions don't come close and since the graphics and detail are my primary draw to this title my interest has already started slipping away.

Lol at $4000, I will be running this at max. \o/

freakmike

I don't think its gonna cost a $4000 PC or anywhere close to that. You can get a good enough rig for far less that will run the game at highest settings. All you will need is any of the high end nvidia cards (price range $399-$500) and a processor to match it up (any intel i7 will do ) and you got enough PC power to run the game like its nothing. The most it will cost you is less than 2000$ if you just go with other okay parts. 

These are recommended requirements for bf4 btw (leaked)  

Recommended 
Processor: Quad-core CPU 
Memory: 4 GB 
Hard Drive: 20 GB 
Video Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950) 
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible 

Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950. 

The thing is PC hardware is far more powerful than consoles but no game ever uses it completely not even BF4 

You do not need an i7 for anything gaming related.
<message edited by Bladesfist on Friday, August 30, 2013 10:17 AM>
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11966
Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:20 AM ( #6 )
Couldn't care for either, but this was humorous. 

kon2

• Total Posts : 694
Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:20 AM ( #7 )
This shipwreck will get boring by the 10932223 time you've seen it.
freakmike

Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:22 AM ( #8 )
Bladesfist

sonarus

freakmike

Recommended 
Video Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950) 

I know thats why i said any i7. You would still need better processor than the middle end ones (i5/i3) for other parts (HDD etc).

Bladesfist

Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:25 AM ( #9 )
freakmike

Bladesfist

sonarus

freakmike

Recommended 

I know thats why i said any i7. You would still need better processor than the middle end ones (i5/i3) for other parts (HDD etc).

I hope you don't believe a word of what you are saying. It is not i5 mid range and i7 high end. Many i5s are better than many i7s. 

freakmike

Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:39 AM ( #10 )
True but all i7s are the ones marketed as high end processors. I am not claiming to be an expert so i could be wrong but thats what i learned when i was building my rig two years ago.
Satanas

• Total Posts : 13047
Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:41 AM ( #11 )
Bladesfist

sonarus

freakmike

Recommended 

Uh did you replace your 660 Ti? I'd be surprised if that gave you a 60fps smooth experience at 1080p with max settings. I don't expect that at all with my 670, I'll tell you that. But whatever I/we do play at, it will surely be a far better experience than the equivalent console one. And yeah, $4000 is lol worthy. Unless you are trying to run in 4K, then $4000 is reasonable. Or you could just buy a PS4 for some of that sweet 4K gaming it will definitely be able to provide 

DragonPs4

• Total Posts : 530
Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:41 AM ( #12 )
I am also worried BF4 graphics on PS4, I was hoping to take a break from pc gaming and jump back in at a later date. Guessing that is not the case and ill divide my gameplay time between PS4 and PC. 
kon2

• Total Posts : 694
Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:42 AM ( #13 )
Why would you pay for the inferior product when you have all the capabilities of running the superior version? Makes zero sense to me.    
Satanas

Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:44 AM ( #14 )
@Freakmike any high end i5 or i7 is fine if you're in the Intel camp. First generation i7s and second generation i5s or better are all extremely great at the high end of things. Performance wise the difference between them is imperceptible for gaming (ie 3570K vs 3770K)
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11966
Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:45 AM ( #15 )
Satanas

Uh did you replace your 660 Ti? I'd be surprised if that gave you a 60fps smooth experience at 1080p with max settings. I don't expect that at all with my 670, I'll tell you that. But whatever I/we do play at, it will surely be a far better experience than the equivalent console one. And yeah, $4000 is lol worthy. Unless you are trying to run in 4K, then $4000 is reasonable. Or you could just buy a PS4 for some of that sweet 4K gaming it will definitely be able to provide 

Lol.

Satanas

Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:47 AM ( #16 )
Eiffel

Satanas

Lol.

There was nothing lol worthy about my factual statement. Have you ever used an APU? Also GDDR5. Reference to Mark Cerny. Jonathan Blow
Bladesfist

Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:50 AM ( #17 )
Satanas

Bladesfist

sonarus

freakmike

Recommended 

My 660ti / i5 3570k (overclocked) have no problems running BF3 maxed at 1080p / 60fps.
<message edited by Bladesfist on Friday, August 30, 2013 10:54 AM>
Satanas

Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 10:52 AM ( #18 )
Bladesfist

Satanas

Bladesfist

sonarus

freakmike

Recommended 

My 660ti / i5 3570k (overclocked) have no problems running BF3 maxed at 1080p / 80fps.

I'm not saying it would be, but BF4 is not BF3.

Anyway I think you should just sell your computer and get a PS4 - 
Sony: "If You Compare PS4 Visuals With Any Other Gaming Console, PS4 Will Look Better Every Time"
Bladesfist

Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 11:03 AM ( #19 )
Satanas

Bladesfist

Satanas

Bladesfist

sonarus

freakmike

Recommended 

My 660ti / i5 3570k (overclocked) have no problems running BF3 maxed at 1080p / 80fps.

I'm not saying it would be, but BF4 is not BF3.

Anyway I think you should just sell your computer and get a PS4 - 
Sony: "If You Compare PS4 Visuals With Any Other Gaming Console, PS4 Will Look Better Every Time"

I have a feeling it will run about the same.

I know you are not being serious but my main problem with gaming on consoles is not the graphics but the controller. 
thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 7018
Re:Reason why battlefield 4 is going to be awesome - Friday, August 30, 2013 11:10 AM ( #20 )
It's not Bad Company so not awesome.

Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 94 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread