When Will GameSpot/BestBuy get a PS4/Xbox1 in stores to play?

DFray919

• Total Posts : 32
  • Reward points : 0
When Will GameSpot/BestBuy get a PS4/Xbox1 in stores to play? - Wednesday, September 04, 2013 1:07 PM ( #1 )
When will GameStop and Best Buy get one of the next gen Consoles in their stores so I can get my hands on one?
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14725
Re:When Will GameSpot/BestBuy get a PS4/Xbox1 in stores to play? - Wednesday, September 04, 2013 1:19 PM ( #2 )
NEVER!!! bwahahahaha, They will probably have fulfilled all their pre-orders in the first shipments, There might be another avaialable during black friday but you would have to be pretty lucky or wait in line for days to get it. If you don't want to ask them when they get their shipments and camp out at night, the I would wait until January. I remember the Wii even the next year after release was still crazy during holidays.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4400
Re:When Will GameSpot/BestBuy get a PS4/Xbox1 in stores to play? - Wednesday, September 04, 2013 2:10 PM ( #3 )
They will get one when someone trades in the one they bought at launch.

My PSN ID is: xNocturnus    XBL Tag is: xX Nocturnus Xx
ATLRoAcH

• Total Posts : 458
Re:When Will GameSpot/BestBuy get a PS4/Xbox1 in stores to play? - Wednesday, September 04, 2013 2:21 PM ( #4 )
- [This post was marked as helpful]
I think he's asking when they'll have a demo unit in the store for people to play and get hands on. I have no idea when that'll be. I know there were Vitas in some GameStops before it launched but I don't know if they'll do that for the next gen consoles.
DFray919

• Total Posts : 32
Re:When Will GameSpot/BestBuy get a PS4/Xbox1 in stores to play? - Wednesday, September 04, 2013 2:28 PM ( #5 )
yes i was wondering when they would get a demo in stores. i got my ps4 preordered already.i just want to know will i get to play one b4 they come out!
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14725
Re:When Will GameSpot/BestBuy get a PS4/Xbox1 in stores to play? - Wednesday, September 04, 2013 2:53 PM ( #6 )
doh!.. i would say a month out, so sometime in october.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4400
Re:When Will GameSpot/BestBuy get a PS4/Xbox1 in stores to play? - Wednesday, September 04, 2013 5:10 PM ( #7 )
ATLRoAcH

I think he's asking when they'll have a demo unit in the store for people to play and get hands on. I have no idea when that'll be. I know there were Vitas in some GameStops before it launched but I don't know if they'll do that for the next gen consoles.

I knew what he was asking, but how the hell would we know? He should ask Gamestop and Best Buy.

My PSN ID is: xNocturnus    XBL Tag is: xX Nocturnus Xx
thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 6943
Re:When Will GameSpot/BestBuy get a PS4/Xbox1 in stores to play? - Wednesday, September 04, 2013 5:33 PM ( #8 )
A  fortnight.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message