Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 22 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
DFray919

• Total Posts : 32
  • Reward points : 0
Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Thursday, September 05, 2013 6:48 PM ( #1 )
I'm buying a PS4 with Battlefield 4 and Killzone Shadow Fall. I'm going to get one more game either Assassin's Creed lV or Watchdogs. Can't decide. So which one should I get? Help me out? 
Which one you like? Which one you think will be better? 
Imma Tell You Like A G Told ME! Cash Rule Everything Round Me! PSN:LiLStomachAche Twitter: @3Bet_Donovan
Satanas

• Total Posts : 13047
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Thursday, September 05, 2013 6:53 PM ( #2 )
- [This post was marked as helpful]
DFray919

I'm buying a PS4 with Battlefield 4 and Killzone Shadow Fall. I'm going to get one more game either Assassin's Creed lV or Watchdogs. Can't decide. So which one should I get? Help me out? 
Which one you like? Which one you think will be better? 

It's definitely too early to say. But, Watchdogs.
Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10857
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Thursday, September 05, 2013 8:19 PM ( #3 )
Hmm, both look ok. But given how Assassin's Creed 3 turned out, I would definitely say Watchdogs, even more so because it's a newer series. It'll be a more unique experience.
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
PeeWizzle

• Total Posts : 2870
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Thursday, September 05, 2013 9:18 PM ( #4 )
Neither. Play Killzone until you're bored with it (a week or two max) and then go back to GTA V. 
My soul is still dancing.  
SanMarco

• Total Posts : 989
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Thursday, September 05, 2013 9:22 PM ( #5 )
Ac4.

Watchdogs WILL flop. Watching the gameplay makes me fall asleep. GTA is the open world King. No one can match the realism, physics, story or gameplay of R*.

Ac4 will have a good story, history elements, imporoved classic ac gameplay and exploration.

As for me, I'm picking up PS4 with BF4 with Premuim. That will keep me busy some. 
PSN: Mr_Mojo__Risin-
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11966
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Thursday, September 05, 2013 9:22 PM ( #6 )
PeeWizzle

Neither. Play Killzone until you're bored with it (a week or two max) and then go back to GTA V. 

Twenty minutes for me. 

Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10857
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Thursday, September 05, 2013 9:37 PM ( #7 )
SanMarco

Ac4.

Watchdogs WILL flop. Watching the gameplay makes me fall asleep. GTA is the open world King. No one can match the realism, physics, story or gameplay of R*.

Ac4 will have a good story, history elements, imporoved classic ac gameplay and exploration.

As for me, I'm picking up PS4 with BF4 with Premuim. That will keep me busy some. 

I couldn't disagree more on ALL accounts.

Watchdogs definitely won't flop, I'll give you are guarantee right now, It'll sell between 1-1.5 million.

GTA, especially after 4 made me lose a lot of faith in the series. It also made me realize how little has changed in it. The stories have never been the highlight for those games. It was always about the mindless **** you could do, which is more of the same still, just with 3 different characters.

AC4 I have heavy doubts with too. I mean, AC3 was getting some really good previews and such beforehand release too, but turned out sub-par.

Watchdogs is pretty much the only one trying something new and that's something people should give a chance at least.
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
SanMarco

Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Thursday, September 05, 2013 9:58 PM ( #8 )
Kenshin_BATT0USAI

SanMarco

Ac4.

I couldn't disagree more on ALL accounts.

Watchdogs definitely won't flop, I'll give you are guarantee right now, It'll sell between 1-1.5 million.

GTA, especially after 4 made me lose a lot of faith in the series. It also made me realize how little has changed in it. The stories have never been the highlight for those games. It was always about the mindless **** you could do, which is more of the same still, just with 3 different characters.

AC4 I have heavy doubts with too. I mean, AC3 was getting some really good previews and such beforehand release too, but turned out sub-par.

Watchdogs is pretty much the only one trying something new and that's something people should give a chance at least.

Well that's just like my opinion. Man. 
Satanas

• Total Posts : 13047
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Thursday, September 05, 2013 10:02 PM ( #9 )
"Watchdogs WILL flop." isn't much of an opinion.

The stuff about falling asleep, however, is.

If you ask me, Watch Dogs looks better than GTAV. I actually have very little interest in GTAV. That's just my opinion though
DFray919

Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Thursday, September 05, 2013 10:40 PM ( #10 )
PeeWizzle

LOL! I dont think imma get bored wit my ps4 lol. Imma play the hell out of GTA5 tho! For two months till ps4 drop. 
Imma Tell You Like A G Told ME! Cash Rule Everything Round Me! PSN:LiLStomachAche Twitter: @3Bet_Donovan
acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Thursday, September 05, 2013 11:52 PM ( #11 )
- [This post was marked as helpful]
im getting watchdogs but after watching the 15min demo im kinda thinkin of holding my pre order...i have AC games but didnt enjoy them i mostly bought them bc black friday deals like the 3rd one was only 10dollars so i bought it but all depends.....i would say wait for a review on both games...and i believe we have extra time bc were gettin it for the ps4 so we have more time after the game is launch on ps3 and xbox to see
DFray919

Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Friday, September 06, 2013 7:18 AM ( #12 )
  this is a good idea!
MidnytRain

• Total Posts : 3755
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Friday, September 06, 2013 8:25 AM ( #13 )
I've only ever played a little of Assassin's Creed, but I don't get the hype. Something about the controls bothered me from the bits I played.
DFray919

Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Friday, September 06, 2013 10:42 AM ( #14 )
 i have played AC1, AC2, and AC Revelations. no Brotherhood and no AC3. so maybe cause i skipped AC3, AC4 will be super crazy. but i loved the 3 i have played. AC2 is my favorite of the bunch.
kon2

• Total Posts : 694
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Friday, September 06, 2013 10:44 AM ( #15 )
Satanas

If you ask me, Watch Dogs looks better than GTAV. I actually have very little interest in GTAV. That's just my opinion though

lol
pharmd

• Total Posts : 3634
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Friday, September 06, 2013 10:46 AM ( #16 )
i honestly want to believe AC4 will be as good as advertised but i've always had glitchy experiences with AC games.  i've enjoyed them but they fell short of my expectations due to some issue or the other.  Not too sure about watchdogs but that might be the road i'd go down.
SanMarco

Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Friday, September 06, 2013 12:47 PM ( #17 )
kon2

Satanas

lol

That my friend is called 'Denial'.

Emilio_Estevez

• Total Posts : 2126
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Friday, September 06, 2013 12:54 PM ( #18 )
I'm getting both, they'll be great. Sell a kidney or something.

DFray919

Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Friday, September 06, 2013 1:43 PM ( #19 )
 lmfao!!!!
MattyG

• Total Posts : 3355
Re:Assassins Creed lV: Black Flag or Watchdogs - Friday, September 06, 2013 3:41 PM ( #20 )
DFray919

lmfao!!!!

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 22 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread