NostraGERBIL prediction

yellowgerbil

• Total Posts : 22
  • Reward points : 0
NostraGERBIL prediction - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 7:26 AM ( #1 )
  The PS4 doesn't come out till Feb 2014 in Japan, but look they get Knack free on top of the PS+ games Driveclub and Resogun. So at least there's that right? My prediction is Knack is the PS+ game for Feb, they just don't want the US to know that because who would buy the game if they knew it would be free in only 2 and a half months from launch. This makes sense because Sony will not have a ton of games to choose from in the early months to be the PS+ free games. Some say it will be all indies, but that is unlikely. Sony will want to push PS+ hard, and having big games is the #1 way to do so. Every adopter of PS+ so far did so for big games being free. So to sum it up, I think in America and elswhere we will also be getting Knack free in Feb.
TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4400
Re:NostraGERBIL prediction - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 10:56 AM ( #2 )
yellowgerbil

The PS4 doesn't come out till Feb 2014 in Japan, but look they get Knack free on top of the PS+ games Driveclub and Resogun. So at least there's that right? My prediction is Knack is the PS+ game for Feb, they just don't want the US to know that because who would buy the game if they knew it would be free in only 2 and a half months from launch. This makes sense because Sony will not have a ton of games to choose from in the early months to be the PS+ free games. Some say it will be all indies, but that is unlikely. Sony will want to push PS+ hard, and having big games is the #1 way to do so. Every adopter of PS+ so far did so for big games being free. So to sum it up, I think in America and elswhere we will also be getting Knack free in Feb.

Sounds reasonable. I cancelled my COD: Ghosts pre-order to get Knack but the more I see that game the less I want to play it. It just looks stupid. I might just end up with 3 launch games instead of 4.

My PSN ID is: xNocturnus    XBL Tag is: xX Nocturnus Xx
Ingram

• Total Posts : 642
Re:NostraGERBIL prediction - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 1:29 PM ( #3 )
TheNocturnus

Sounds reasonable. I cancelled my COD: Ghosts pre-order to get Knack but the more I see that game the less I want to play it. It just looks stupid. I might just end up with 3 launch games instead of 4.

IKR?, I don't really get what's so hot about knack, apart from showcasing some barely decent geometry and particles, its gameplay is like some generic 3D action platformer R&C style, in fact, I will be crucified for saying this, but PS3's ratchet & clank looks more impressive to me even to this day.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread