GTA 5 Story discussion thread

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 37 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
  • Reward points : 0
GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Thursday, September 12, 2013 10:16 AM ( #1 )
Story feel free to post spoilers i guess so we can leave the GTA official thread for people that want to talk about the game and get ready for it
LtSkittles

• Total Posts : 3113
Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:44 PM ( #2 )
Unlocked Trevor, and finished the first heist.
SanMarco

• Total Posts : 989
Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Tuesday, September 17, 2013 4:52 PM ( #3 )
Pam Grier is a the DJ on LowDown radio. Awesome. 
PSN: Mr_Mojo__Risin-
acemonkey

Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Saturday, September 21, 2013 1:16 AM ( #4 )
since this is spoiler zone i just finish the game i called it from when the game was first announce with 3 people...i knew you had to pick..i picked deathwish thinking Frank would die or all of them or some1...but nobody died....the end was decent i enjoy the game but something seems missing....some of the characters like Michael family...is weird one min they hate each other next they are fine bc he didnt kill anybody then he kills a **** ton of people inside the house and have other heist on the side...but they are okay with it....just the relationship with some of the crew was weird or something missing...but still enjoyed the game 

anybody else beat the game and did u pick different i might reply the game if theres a different endings?
MattyG

• Total Posts : 3354
Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Saturday, September 21, 2013 5:07 PM ( #5 )
acemonkey

since this is spoiler zone i just finish the game i called it from when the game was first announce with 3 people...i knew you had to pick..i picked deathwish thinking Frank would die or all of them or some1...but nobody died....the end was decent i enjoy the game but something seems missing....some of the characters like Michael family...is weird one min they hate each other next they are fine bc he didnt kill anybody then he kills a **** ton of people inside the house and have other heist on the side...but they are okay with it....just the relationship with some of the crew was weird or something missing...but still enjoyed the game 

anybody else beat the game and did u pick different i might reply the game if theres a different endings?

I picked deathwish too. I didn't want to have to kill either of them, I like these characters too much. I figured C would at least give them a fighting chance, and I was right! I think that's the best (and probably canon) ending. Awesome game, loved the ending. My mission count is only at 65/69 though. I'm guessing the other 4 are assassination missions.

acemonkey

Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Saturday, September 21, 2013 5:30 PM ( #6 )
MattyG

acemonkey

I picked deathwish too. I didn't want to have to kill either of them, I like these characters too much. I figured C would at least give them a fighting chance, and I was right! I think that's the best (and probably canon) ending. Awesome game, loved the ending. My mission count is only at 65/69 though. I'm guessing the other 4 are assassination missions.

after the credits roll and i came back to the game...there was a mission for trevor and frank when i came back to Los lol....i wonder what would happen if u pick one of the two? like would trevor flip **** that you killed mike and kill your home boy lol

MattyG

Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Saturday, September 21, 2013 5:33 PM ( #7 )
acemonkey

MattyG

acemonkey

after the credits roll and i came back to the game...there was a mission for trevor and frank when i came back to Los lol....i wonder what would happen if u pick one of the two? like would trevor flip **** that you killed mike and kill your home boy lol

Well do you have to play option A and B for 100%? I'm wondering if I replay them if it will take Trevor and Mike away, or if ending C is locked in for me now. I'm going to make 2 saves, play A and B and see what happens. 

And yeah, if you kill either one you get texts from the other saying how horrible you are and stuff.
<message edited by MattyG on Saturday, September 21, 2013 5:37 PM>

MattyG

Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Saturday, September 21, 2013 5:59 PM ( #8 )
@ace I guarantee that Kon is going to pick A or B and then lose his **** when he finds out he can't play as Mike or Trevor anymore. "OMG, worst game ever, 0/10". It will be glorious.

Ducky

• Total Posts : 2371
Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Saturday, September 21, 2013 6:01 PM ( #9 )
MattyG

And yeah, if you kill either one you get texts from the other saying how horrible you are and stuff. 

That seems a bit odd considering you don't even have to directly kill one of them to do the deed.
MattyG

Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Saturday, September 21, 2013 6:03 PM ( #10 )
Ducky

MattyG

That seems a bit odd considering you don't even have to directly kill one of them to do the deed.

What do you mean? I haven't played the other 2 endings so I'm not sure how they can play out. Can you get someone else to kill them for you or something?

acemonkey

Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Saturday, September 21, 2013 7:16 PM ( #11 )
MattyG

Ducky

MattyG

What do you mean? I haven't played the other 2 endings so I'm not sure how they can play out. Can you get someone else to kill them for you or something?

lol idk how it would end idk if i want to play it or just look it up(youtube) but yeah i can idk kon was into the game lol...i didnt even rush tho the game and beat it....the heist what made me love this game
LtSkittles

Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Sunday, September 22, 2013 2:18 PM ( #12 )
Chose C for Deathwish as well, I knew I wasn't going to kill Trevor, and I didn't want Michael to die either. 
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11965
Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Sunday, September 22, 2013 6:15 PM ( #13 )
I get that with these characters you're not supposed to like them, given what they do and their background. But how they killed off Johnny and the rest of the Lost felt a bit cheap. For anyone that played and beat TLAD, it doesn't really add up why he was in San Andreas, when he and everyone left from the LC branch retired. Johnny cared for Ashley, but never enough where it was so blatant to be a problem for him.  Seeing Johnny reduced morally to a sick love puppy methhead and then killed for shock value didn't sit right, the characterization twist isn't justified. 

DaThreats

• Total Posts : 1596
Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Sunday, September 22, 2013 6:36 PM ( #14 )
I'm waiting to play this on Gaikai next year, if on the wait they announce next-gen versions, then its a mega win for me being patient.  

acemonkey

Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Sunday, September 22, 2013 8:17 PM ( #15 )
Eiffel

I get that with these characters you're not supposed to like them, given what they do and their background. But how they killed off Johnny and the rest of the Lost felt a bit cheap. For anyone that played and beat TLAD, it doesn't really add up why he was in San Andreas, when he and everyone left from the LC branch retired. Johnny cared for Ashley, but never enough where it was so blatant to be a problem for him.  Seeing Johnny reduced morally to a sick love puppy methhead and then killed for shock value didn't sit right, the characterization twist isn't justified. 

to be honest i thought the characters of the game was good not what epic or great how everybody said they was..... but as far as the Lost crew.... Johnny became some drug Methhead thats how he became a screw up idk how he got that way but its done lol...but theres another character from GTA4 if anybody notice lol....

@Lt why did u pick that lol somebody pick something else and tell me what happens lol

i just read that cops and crooks will be in MP im ****ing happy lol
acemonkey

Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Sunday, September 22, 2013 10:37 PM ( #16 )
i forgot to ask...did anybody see a big foot? when you was doing the mission killing the family that was coming at trevor? when they was in the woods and you had to use thermal vision to find them i saw a big foot
thorstein

• Total Posts : 438
Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:56 PM ( #17 )
  Wondering (for those of you that have finished it) is there any reason to pursue a "relationship" between Micheal and his wife? Did anyone try to redeem their marriage or does it all go to crap in the storyline? Just want to know that one thing so as I don't waste time with it. Thanks.
LtSkittles

Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5:02 PM ( #18 )
thorstein

Wondering (for those of you that have finished it) is there any reason to pursue a "relationship" between Micheal and his wife? Did anyone try to redeem their marriage or does it all go to crap in the storyline? Just want to know that one thing so as I don't waste time with it. Thanks.

It gets resolved, you don't have to do stuff like you did in GTA IV to build trust, it only unlocks some stuff like Yoga.
Ducky

• Total Posts : 2371
Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5:04 PM ( #19 )
thorstein

It is possible for Michael to live happily with his family by the end of the storyline.
LtSkittles

Re:GTA 5 Story discussion thread - Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5:22 PM ( #20 )
Anyone else do the kifflom/Epsilon missions?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 37 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread