Dating advice for MattyG

Change Page: 123456 > | Showing page 1 of 6, messages 1 to 20 of 117 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
kon2

• Total Posts : 694
  • Reward points : 0
Dating advice for MattyG - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:43 AM ( #1 )
There's this girl I like but I don't know how to approach her. I need tips. I'd like to keep the jokes at a minimum.
<message edited by kon2 on Saturday, September 28, 2013 1:10 PM>
DragonPs4

• Total Posts : 530
Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:45 AM ( #2 )
I have never been on a date. 
acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3026
Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:50 AM ( #3 )
lol didnt u call somebody a loser for helping with his mom? or living with parents? u cant spit game to a female? 

1 advice Man up
kon2

Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:50 AM ( #4 )
I think we can both benefit from this thread, If there are no mean jokes.
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11840
Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:50 AM ( #5 )
kon2

There's this girl I like but I don't know how to approach her. I need tips. I'd like to keep the jokes at a minimum.

I think you shot yourself with the thread title alone, everyone is gonna think Rage made this. Prepare. 

kon2

Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:55 AM ( #6 )
If you guys can't help it's ok. I know we all like to mess around but I was hoping for some nice tips.
AuToFiRE

• Total Posts : 11538
Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:00 AM ( #7 )
Kon and Dragon sitting in a tree..

RSI: AuTo   
Feel free to add me, just let me know you are from N4G
@cl1983 No.
kon2

Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:03 AM ( #8 )
I don't have the good looks so I need to compensate with something else
AuToFiRE

Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:04 AM ( #9 )
you look a lot like your ancestors and they got laid..

@cl1983 No.
Thatguyinthesuit

• Total Posts : 95
Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:07 AM ( #10 )
It's hard to give advise with such little information.
TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4403
Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:19 AM ( #11 )
- [This post was marked as helpful]
Here is some real advice. Just be yourself and try to be confident. If you are a bumbling fool she will likely think you are just a creep. Everybody eats, so ask her out to lunch some day. Lunch is not usually associated as a "date" so it will seem innocent to her. Use this opportunity to get to know one another.

If you find that the two of you have common interests then go do something together that you both like. The relationship will grow from there.

My PSN ID is: xNocturnus    XBL Tag is: xX Nocturnus Xx
wishingW3L

• Total Posts : 1091
Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:43 AM ( #12 )
the ultimate advice for picking up girls:

be extremely sure of yourself/confident. It doesn't matter what kind of retarded stuff come out of your mouth at the moment you're talking with the girl/woman you want as long as you have high self esteem. After that initial talk you'll become acquaintances but never let it turn into a friendship because then it's all over. After becoming acquaintances the rest is just to joke around the idea of having a special someone and stuff and if she's interested she will follow the lead and if not then move on.

This should take place in a period of no more than a month (unless she's extremely shy), if not she'll friendzone you. And BTW, there is no correct way to approach women, just create your own game plan you're comfortable with but try to be as spontaneous as you can (which is hard if you aren't confident). 

If you're already acquaintances with her (since you both are on the same school, right?) then just go hard on her from the get go like:

you: can we talk

her: yeah... ?

you: I think you're extremely cute and I want to know you better (watch her reaction and believe in yourself)  
<message edited by wishingW3L on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:53 AM>
wishingW3L

• Total Posts : 1091
Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:58 AM ( #13 )
TheNocturnus

Here is some real advice. Just be yourself and try to be confident. If you are a bumbling fool she will likely think you are just a creep. Everybody eats, so ask her out to lunch some day. Lunch is not usually associated as a "date" so it will seem innocent to her. Use this opportunity to get to know one another.

If you find that the two of you have common interests then go do something together that you both like. The relationship will grow from there.

this is good advice to get friendzoned.  
AuToFiRE

Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:06 PM ( #14 )
Ive been single for 2 years. While you may crave and feel depressed, its sometimes better to be single. One needs to better themselves before they can expect a better relationship.

Concentrate on yourself and accepting who you are before you start to look for others.

@cl1983 No.
FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15363
Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:35 PM ( #15 )
kon2

I don't have the good looks so I need to compensate with something else

That right there is tip number one... Don't Compensate... anything...

Just let her see you for who you are. Do not sit about get things done, do not watch tv or play games she is not interested i seeing you play games or talking about playing games.

First find out what she likes, so be observant watch for key things she talks about and expressions she makes with body language when talking in a group setting... 
most people will tell what they like an don;t like very easily... 

Mostly be yourself, don;t be someone you are not... Woman are very smart and know when they see BS acts... be genuine, honest, and have some manners.

Also self confidents is a must... if you are some wounded little prick... know one will want you ... 

When you make a mistake... don;t hide own up to it... We all make mistakes and there is nothing wrong with that... 

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” 
― Thomas A. Edison

Also work, don;t be afraid of it... show that you are a hard worker, be clean, be kind, and for god sakes use you manners... Yes please, no thank you, and so on.. 

Last thing... use your ears... Listen...

And when you fail with this girl if you fail with his girl, not to worry...  You learn something about yourself which will make it better for the next girl to come along... 

Most people you think you know them... but you never really do...   sometimes what you see on the surface is not what you get underneath....

Good luck... 

[ali
FAT MAN GO BOOM

Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:37 PM ( #16 )
AuToFiRE

Ive been single for 2 years. While you may crave and feel depressed, its sometimes better to be single. One needs to better themselves before they can expect a better relationship.

Concentrate on yourself and accepting who you are before you start to look for others.

That sure is right and truthful... sometimes you need to find out more about oneself before you want to share something with another person... 

[ali
FAT MAN GO BOOM

Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:39 PM ( #17 )
wishingW3L

TheNocturnus

No it is not... It is very good advice... 

[ali
Ingram

• Total Posts : 642
Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:07 PM ( #18 )
Do trust Nocturnus on this one, man
Sorry to say this wishing, but you lost me the moment you said things like:

"It doesn't matter what kind of retarded stuff come out of your mouth at the moment you're talking with the girl/woman you want as long as you have high self esteem"

or

"This should take place in a period of no more than a month (unless she's extremely shy), if not she'll friendzone you"

I don't know, man...

If you're smooth enough, she'll be the one coming after you. I usually consider hunting/relationship analogies to be rather rude, nonetheless, I often find that it's true that the good hunter picks the perfect spot and waits for the prey.

Try to act naturally curious, don't rush things, and try to create context for her to feel comfortable.

<message edited by Ingram on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 8:47 PM>
thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 6958
Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:48 PM ( #19 )
Be yourself, have a little confidence and if you don't have it fake it till you make it.

wishingW3L

TheNocturnus

This is true, lay your cards on the table. Either she's with it or walk away. Trust me I've been in the friend zone and it stinks.
<message edited by thebudgetgamer on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:51 PM>
UnSelf

• Total Posts : 2569
Re:Dating advice for Kon - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:01 PM ( #20 )
ask her out and if she agrees, stand her up

thank me later

Change Page: 123456 > | Showing page 1 of 6, messages 1 to 20 of 117 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread