What's the funniest thing you've ever seen?

MidnytRain

• Total Posts : 3417
  • Reward points : 0
What's the funniest thing you've ever seen? - Saturday, October 05, 2013 12:57 AM ( #1 )
I was recently watching some webisodes of a series I used to watch a few years ago and forgot how much I enjoyed them. Dear God, I couldn't breathe and had tears streaming down my face. I was dead. What's the funniest thing you remember seeing/hearing? Or in recent memory?
<message edited by MidnytRain on Saturday, October 05, 2013 12:58 AM>
thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 6950
Re:What's the funniest thing you've ever seen? - Saturday, October 05, 2013 1:10 AM ( #2 )
Sitting in a park when a friend comes over and sits next to me and does that lean back on your hands thing. He ends up putting his right hand directly in a pile of the freshest dog doo. I swear the dog could have been there snickering at him. He jumps up and starts freaking out while I'm laughing like I never thought possible.

And that's how I spent my summer.
<message edited by thebudgetgamer on Saturday, October 05, 2013 1:12 AM>
wishingW3L

• Total Posts : 1091
Re:What's the funniest thing you've ever seen? - Saturday, October 05, 2013 1:38 AM ( #3 )
Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10796
Re:What's the funniest thing you've ever seen? - Saturday, October 05, 2013 4:24 AM ( #4 )
I met this girl awhile back and asked if she would be interested in hanging out some night since she moved into the area. She said yes, we had an awesome time blah blah blah. By the time she planned to go all public transit was pretty much done till the morning. Instead of going home I told her I'd walk her home because she told me where she lived(the area was a dangerous one). Anyway, after 1 1/2 hours we get to her place. Turns out she forgot her keys inside. Her roommate was already asleep, the doorbell didn't work, her phone was dead, etc. Basically she had no way inside so I decided to wait with her til she could get inside in the morning. We ended up sitting on a bench in the middle of the night in a park. Across from us there was another bench with two people sitting.

Then...they just start making out, foreplay and bam, they're having sex. And here I was sitting with someone I met in person for the very first time. We watched them the whole way through(this was a pretty huge park, they were really far away and it was extremely poorly lit which is why they probably didn't notice us) Anyway, that was how I spent the first day/night/day again with one of my closest friends. xD We had lots of laughs about it later.
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
flip-it3

• Total Posts : 6628
Re:What's the funniest thing you've ever seen? - Saturday, October 05, 2013 7:52 AM ( #5 )
I don't think anything has ever made me laugh as hard as I did when I first watched it as a kid. I couldn't breathe for a while cause I was laughing so hard. 

@squirtle **** YOU MOTHER****ER! CHARMANDER IS GOING TO GROW UP AND KICK YOUR ASS! Turn the heat up so high it makes you evaporate. 

<message edited by flip-it3 on Saturday, October 05, 2013 7:53 AM>
Nizzy79

• Total Posts : 2688
Re:What's the funniest thing you've ever seen? - Saturday, October 05, 2013 7:55 AM ( #6 )
watching people trip UP stairs always tickles me
movies i rated on IMDb SmilesAreFree 
WildArmed

• Total Posts : 10011
Re:What's the funniest thing you've ever seen? - Saturday, October 05, 2013 11:38 AM ( #7 )
wishingW3L

That was so weird... and yet hilarious

-MD-

• Total Posts : 8195
Re:What's the funniest thing you've ever seen? - Sunday, October 06, 2013 4:52 AM ( #8 )
Team America in theaters when I was 14 was the funniest thing I've seen.

I'd kill to relive that day.
coolbeans

• Total Posts : 3231
Re:What's the funniest thing you've ever seen? - Sunday, October 06, 2013 5:46 PM ( #9 )
-MD-

Team America in theaters when I was 14 was the funniest thing I've seen.

I'd kill to relive that day.

I was about the same age as you when that released and that's certainly in my funniest moments list.  

Hmm...it's tough to specify a certain moment that's funniest for me.  Probably a time with some of my schoolmates/teammates during away games.  
realraydon

• Total Posts : 15
Re:What's the funniest thing you've ever seen? - Friday, October 11, 2013 9:30 PM ( #10 )
every night before going to bed, i watch hilarious pics or videos. And yeah, most of them make me roll in the aisles.   Pranks and unexpected happenings are my favorite. 
Ducky

• Total Posts : 2344
Re:What's the funniest thing you've ever seen? - Friday, October 11, 2013 10:52 PM ( #11 )
MidnytRain

I was recently watching some webisodes of a series I used to watch a few years ago and forgot how much I enjoyed them. Dear God, I couldn't breathe and had tears streaming down my face. I was dead. What's the funniest thing you remember seeing/hearing? Or in recent memory?

Sounds like a stroke.

Anyways. I got nothing.

Thatguyinthesuit

• Total Posts : 95
Re:What's the funniest thing you've ever seen? - Saturday, October 12, 2013 8:03 AM ( #12 )
Whenever I get hate mail for fake spoiling

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message