Possible Jak 4 teaser in Sly Cooper Thieves in Time?

SonyStyled

• Total Posts : 46
  • Reward points : 0
Possible Jak 4 teaser in Sly Cooper Thieves in Time? - Sunday, October 06, 2013 1:24 PM ( #1 )
considering not many picked up Sly 4, its understanding why this hasnt really been pointed out. but anyway theres a collectible treasure in Sly 4 called Lutreia Nivadensis. what it is is a statue of Daxter, not a look alike. its definitely Daxter. the discription of the statue says  "Lutreia Nivadensis is a rare hybrid species of the Carnivora family. it is known for its orange fur and loud mouth". yup thats definitely Dax. the question is why would Sanzaru Games put it in  Sly 4? there a great developer and did a great job with Sly 4. there a platformer developer and a couple months back they said they cant wait to show us whats to come. im hoping this is a little teaser/easter egg for Jak 4. and considering Sly 4 only sold around 250k copies if i remember correctly, i cant see the market for making Sly 5. its very well possible based on the community crying out for years for a new installment in the Jak universe that theres a large enough market for a reboot. and based on the game Sly 4, im very confident in Sanzaru to pull off Jak 4. so what are your thoughts guys?

the statue can be viewed here at 4:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_adweV4SLk
wishingW3L

• Total Posts : 1091
Re:Possible Jak 4 teaser in Sly Cooper Thieves in Time? - Sunday, October 06, 2013 2:32 PM ( #2 )
what if they look alike? Is not like Jak & Daxter is that much different than Ratchet & Clank, I rather prefer a new Crash Bandicoot. I never was much into J&D or R&C....
MattyG

• Total Posts : 3354
Re:Possible Jak 4 teaser in Sly Cooper Thieves in Time? - Sunday, October 06, 2013 3:33 PM ( #3 )
wishingW3L

what if they look alike? Is not like Jak & Daxter is that much different than Ratchet & Clank, I rather prefer a new Crash Bandicoot. I never was much into J&D or R&C....

I would kill for a new (ND made) Crash. Crash was one of my favorite games as a kid, and I still have fun with Crash 3. I just wish Vivendi didn't have the rights :/. 
As for Jak 4, I don't think Sanzaru is working on it. I think that easter egg is more a nod to another PS mascot than anything. I hope they are doing Sly 5, since I loved Thieves in Time. That game is in my top 5 of 2013 as of right now.

Ram1st

• Total Posts : 15
Re:Possible Jak 4 teaser in Sly Cooper Thieves in Time? - Wednesday, October 16, 2013 12:06 PM ( #4 )
A new crash from ND would be epic!

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message