PS4 will not support images/mp3/video files. Would you still buy it?

MatthewC3500

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
PS4 will not support images/mp3/video files. Would you still buy it? - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 7:03 PM ( #1 )
Yep. Sony is cutting corners. They are taking their chances to profit big. Its pretty much a gaming machine nothing special. Why is this important? If you like watching ripped movies, mp3s, and DLNA it is. The PS3 seems more appealing then the PS4 right now. Will this affect there sales? As for the Xbox One...it will support everything...you name it....mp3 files, video files, images just like the 360. Xbox one will support voice navigation for content like the iPhone. Most consumers have no idea why Sony would do this. Btw I canceled my preorder. I will buy it when they reverses the decision. I believe they are doing this to not encourage piracy. Say good bye to those features. P.S. I have a feeling the ps3 had those media playback features to suede users from Xbox 360. Otherwise they wouldn't be competitive. Hope the PS4 has a 180 on media playback.
LtSkittles

• Total Posts : 3073
  • Reward points : 0
Re:PS4 will not support images/mp3/video files. Would you still buy it? - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 7:17 PM ( #2 )
There is already a discussion about this in the official thread.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread