Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN...

FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15363
  • Reward points : 0
Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN... - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 7:46 PM ( #1 )
I don;t know guys but this is just crap when game com pains do this and Activision is the worst next to EA for doing stuff like this…

I under stand about reusing assists and that.. but this is just Lame…  It is like  a Michael Bay Movie… 

Sorry can't embed 
[ali
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14753
Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 7:54 PM ( #2 )
yes you can embed, all you have to do is type [tube]*paste link*[/tube]. stop being lazy

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
FAT MAN GO BOOM

Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:12 PM ( #3 )
not being Lazy as you say tried could not get it to work… thanks for embedding it though… 
<message edited by FAT MAN GO BOOM on Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:13 PM>
[ali
LtSkittles

• Total Posts : 3076
Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:15 PM ( #4 )
FAT MAN GO BOOM

not being Lazy as you say tried could not get it to work… thanks for embedding it though… 

I embedded it, and if you ever need help doing it, you can always ask. 

Or paste as plain text CTR+Shift+V
<message edited by LtSkittles on Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:17 PM>
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14753
Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:16 PM ( #5 )
I didnt, I wanted you to embed it. All you have to do is type the [tube]...[/tube] part. If you tried that and it didnt work, you would still see the [tube]..[/tube] text.. so stop being lazy. This also makes me wonder about your so called inability to edit posts.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
FAT MAN GO BOOM

Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:21 PM ( #6 )
LT Skittles, thank you for doing that… appreciate it… cheers

Well Stick the lazy up your ass I have tried in OTHER posts not just today Smokey… This has been happening for a while I can edit posts… Most times editing works… sometimes I edit posts but the original stuff is not there… so I can edit it..

I can't quote and I have never been able to add quotes… when I could quote people I would cut and post a quote inn to another quote to get the two quotes of people in to one posts… 

It is more then clear you just want to take an easy cheap shots at call me a name…

<message edited by FAT MAN GO BOOM on Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:28 PM>
[ali
ShAkKa

• Total Posts : 5897
Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:30 PM ( #7 )
Update your browser fatman, that might be the problem. 

Or use Chrome like normal people :)

FAT MAN GO BOOM

Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:43 PM ( #8 )
Shakka it was working just fine till I updated it. I know the new update from Mac iOS has some problems so I wonder if it is that…  Is there are way to roll back an update  or do I have to just try and delete it and try reinstalling the browser… 

Fire fox just gives me gibberish.. 

5 or 6 characters… 

Found some older safari browsers and will try updating fire fox see if that works not a fan of chrome at all…  There was not one for Safari but there is under the news mavericks os they have so maybe that will fix it… down loading that first… 

thanks shakka
<message edited by FAT MAN GO BOOM on Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:52 PM>
[ali
Ducky

• Total Posts : 2359
Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:52 PM ( #9 )
That'd odd, I didn't know CoD had cutscenes between matches.
LtSkittles

Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:53 PM ( #10 )
Anyway about the video, I can't watch it yet. Is the dialogue the same as well? 
MattyG

• Total Posts : 3346
Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:55 PM ( #11 )
LtSkittles

Anyway about the video, I can't watch it yet. Is the dialogue the same as well? 

No, they used the same framing and animations. Different dialogue, character models, environment, etc.

LtSkittles

Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 9:01 PM ( #12 )
MattyG

No, they used the same framing and animations. Different dialogue, character models, environment, etc. 

Wow, that's just amazing. I mean I can't even remember how many people from the original IW, and how many left to go to Respawn.

PeeWizzle

• Total Posts : 2859
Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Wednesday, November 06, 2013 10:26 PM ( #13 )
Some assets were reused, so what? When a game innovates to such a degree that Ghosts has some corners have to be cut. In exchange for ASAB (Advanced Simulated Animal Behavior) we have to watch a four year old scene. And its a great frikking scene that I enjoy seeing again for nostalgia's sake. Its honestly a win-win for me. I totally don't regret spending three months allowance on this game. No, I'm not mad that I had to trade in GTA V to get the cool collectors edition 40 cent trinkets that sit proudly in an unused dresser downstairs. I just wish I could have saved some money for bud (420 everyday) so I could play blazed with my klan. But I've been scrapping resin and getting blazed off that so I ain't no poser. Don't question my identity your presumptuous nerds.   
My soul is still dancing.  
MiloGarret

• Total Posts : 1366
Re:Nothing like playing something you have already played and payed for… AGAIN.. - Friday, November 08, 2013 3:48 AM ( #14 )
This is on purpose though, they obviously knew someone was going to recognize the fukn ending scene of MW2. So it's an homage, don't see what the fuss is about. If anything I'd bitch about why they chose to make an homage to MW2, which imo is one of the worst COD's. 
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread