New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout"

Change Page: 123456 > | Showing page 1 of 6, messages 1 to 20 of 102 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
MidnytRain

• Total Posts : 3755
  • Reward points : 0
New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:04 PM ( #1 )
For those of you foolishly thinking there was any hope left.

Do you guys think there's anything we can REALLY do with the nation's out-of-control youth? The jail thing doesn't seem to be working for some odd reason.
<message edited by MidnytRain on Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:06 PM>
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11965
Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 8:08 AM ( #2 )
MidnytRain

Do you guys think there's anything we can REALLY do with the nation's out-of-control youth? The jail thing doesn't seem to be working for some odd reason.

Of course jail doesn't work, it's basically solitary school. Most multiple offense delinquent youths brought in end up recruited into a gang more or less. There's nothing you can really do besides raising your children right. It's already too late for most, just pray their worthless existence isn't strung out too long by a slow moving inevitable bullet. 

MidnytRain

Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 9:38 AM ( #3 )
Eiffel

MidnytRain

Of course jail doesn't work, it's basically solitary school. Most multiple offense delinquent youths brought in end up recruited into a gang more or less. There's nothing you can really do besides raising your children right. It's already too late for most, just pray their worthless existence isn't strung out too long by a slow moving inevitable bullet. 

Well that last part was sarcasm, but you're right. You don't see a lot cog "reformed" or "corrected" dudes coming out of there. We should just ban them to Siberia.
B Man

• Total Posts : 8479
Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 5:25 PM ( #4 )
Hmm imagine that, not a single white person plays it.
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14805
Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 5:28 PM ( #5 )
its because its not acceptable to beat your children anymore. children need the fear of consequences. edit.... nice vaguely racist remark there bman.
<message edited by SmokeyMcBear on Friday, November 15, 2013 5:30 PM>

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
B Man

Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 5:30 PM ( #6 )
SmokeyMcBear

its because its not acceptable to beat your children anymore. children need the fear of consequences. edit.... nice vaguely racist remark there bman.

I call it as I see it.
wishingW3L

• Total Posts : 1091
Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 6:19 PM ( #7 )

where there's poverty things are always like this. People just try to come up with some extreme stuff for entertainment since they don't have the money to truly enjoy life. Or at least that's what I think. And when it come to teenagers is even worse since they all think they are the center of the world.

In Puerto Rico what teenagers have been doing lately is throw debris to other vehicles in transit to cause accidents. In just the last 2 months there have been more than 10 nearly catastrophic accidents because of that where a few people have even lost their lives. A few have been caught and they are always teenagers than come from poor families.

So I don't blame this on race but on the capitalistic system and home education morals. Although, you know how life is, there are always a gazillion of variables, I'm just letting this thought fly away by itself for the sake of an argument.
MidnytRain

Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 6:48 PM ( #8 )
wishingW3L

where there's poverty things are always like this. People just try to come up with some extreme stuff for entertainment since they don't have the money to truly enjoy life. Or at least that's what I think. And when it come to teenagers is even worse since they all think they are the center of the world.

In Puerto Rico what teenagers have been doing lately is throw debris to other vehicles in transit to cause accidents. In just the last 2 months there have been more than 10 nearly catastrophic accidents because of that where a few people have even lost their lives. A few have been caught and they are always teenagers than come from poor families.

So I don't blame this on race but on the capitalistic system and home education morals. Although, you know how life is, there are always a gazillion of variables, I'm just letting this thought fly away by itself for the sake of an argument.

Why does that sound so awful? Lol. 

Sure, bman, let's ignore all the crazy, psycho ish white people do.

"Sledding is for white people whose lives are so comfortable that they have to think of new ways to kill themselves for entertainment"

- Huey Freeman, lol
thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 7018
Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 7:14 PM ( #9 )
The comments on that video are gold.

thorstein

• Total Posts : 438
Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 7:24 PM ( #10 )
  This isn't new. They have been doing it in New York for years. It is despicable and people have died because of it.
Eiffel

Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 7:42 PM ( #11 )
MidnytRain

"Sledding is for white people whose lives are so comfortable that they have to think of new ways to kill themselves for entertainment"

- Huey Freeman, lol

I don't get it. Is that a black child's interpretation of what goes on at a ski resort? How do you kill yourself sledding? 

SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14805
Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 7:49 PM ( #12 )
He's basically saying that white people have it so comfortable that they have to invent ways to hurt themselves, one being sliding around on ice and injuring themselves. http://www.webmd.com/pare...ousands-of-kids-in-er. Now looking at the slack jawed yokels out there in the south and west virginia, white people also do stupid things to kill themselves. Gotta love youtube and social media to weed out gene pool pollutors.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
Eiffel

Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 7:52 PM ( #13 )
In retrospect he probably could have used a better example other than sledding, which kind of fits the stereotype of there being no black people at ski resorts to know otherwise. Skateboarding is a better example. 
<message edited by Eiffel on Friday, November 15, 2013 7:53 PM>

acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 7:52 PM ( #14 )
i remember playing 6inch where u punch each others arms and ****...but running up and knocking out somebody thats alone or damn near defenseless is cowards but yeah this is what this world has come too lol...now them kids life are ruin over peer pressure and lack of the ability to say no.....they going to end up going to jail or finding the wrong one ends up shooting them or beating their ass and pulling the race card
MidnytRain

Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 8:01 PM ( #15 )
Eiffel

In retrospect he probably could have used a better example other than sledding, which kind of fits the stereotype of there being no black people at ski resorts to know otherwise. Skateboarding is a better example. 

I've probably mixed up the line a smidgen. Do you read The Boondocks, Eiffel? I think you'd get a kick out of it. The main characters live in a predominantly white neighborhood, which includes a big hill. Like, a Calvin and Hobbes hill if I'm not mistaken.
B Man

Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 8:02 PM ( #16 )
SmokeyMcBear

He's basically saying that white people have it so comfortable that they have to invent ways to hurt themselves, one being sliding around on ice and injuring themselves. http://www.webmd.com/pare...ousands-of-kids-in-er. Now looking at the slack jawed yokels out there in the south and west virginia, white people also do stupid things to kill themselves. Gotta love youtube and social media to weed out gene pool pollutors.

At least white people have the decency to only kill themselves.
thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 7018
Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 9:19 PM ( #17 )
I love when stuff like this comes up because it shows how people really feel.

wishingW3L

• Total Posts : 1091
Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Friday, November 15, 2013 10:51 PM ( #18 )
MidnytRain

wishingW3L

Why does that sound so awful? Lol. 

Sure, bman, let's ignore all the crazy, psycho ish white people do.

- Huey Freeman, lol

because when you aren't a rich bastard you have to work harder. And if you come from very poor family where your parents have to work 3-4 jobs to put food on the table they spend less time with them and that's when they go wrong. And that's just how capitalism is. It's a slave machine where the poor has to do the impossible to progress while the rich only get richer.

And not to mention that at least here in PR the public education system is broken. Kids there go to school and they don't study, teachers just graduate them either for fear or to not having to deal with them anymore. If you want good education you need to send your kids to private schools where the parents will have to work more to pay for it. And the economic situation here is very bad let me say. I already have a few certifications, I'm about to get my BA but can't even find a decent job to buy me a car since the public transportation system here is just as bad too. Most of the people that graduate from College use their benefits of citizenship and move to the US while the island keeps sinking in debts, crime and losing professionals. And why this happens? Capitalism, and the worst kind when it blends with corruption.

<message edited by wishingW3L on Friday, November 15, 2013 11:05 PM>
RyuCloudStrife

• Total Posts : 1864
Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Saturday, November 16, 2013 2:03 AM ( #19 )
where is George Zimmerman?
PS4 day 1 along with Killzone: Shadow Fall, Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag and an extra controller ^_^
Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10857
Re:New Jersey Teens Playing New Game called "Knockout" - Saturday, November 16, 2013 2:20 AM ( #20 )
B Man

SmokeyMcBear

At least white people have the decency to only kill themselves.

Except y'know white people kinda started world war 1 and 2. Launched nuclear weapons, etc.

The way I see it there are savages in every race.  Don't stereotype.
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
Change Page: 123456 > | Showing page 1 of 6, messages 1 to 20 of 102 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread