Art Contest and December Contests

Cat

• Total Posts : 14018
  • Reward points : 0
Art Contest and December Contests - Friday, November 22, 2013 3:20 PM ( #1 )
I wanted to draw your attention (get it? get it?!) to the December contests: http://n4g.com/user/blogpost/cat/524434

As some of you oldish timers will remember, we've had forum art contests in the past, and this year I decided to include one site-wide. There's two ways to win (just by entering, and by being extra awesome), and there are other December contests which some of you hermits might not be familiar with.

Good luck!!
Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10816
Re:Art Contest and December Contests - Saturday, November 23, 2013 2:57 PM ( #2 )
I'd totally try to make something for this for the fun of it since I need to make a portfolio for a college application anyhow, but my lapyop is messed so it doesn't look like I'll have the time or resources for this sadly. 
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
coolbeans

• Total Posts : 3241
Re:Art Contest and December Contests - Saturday, November 23, 2013 3:30 PM ( #3 )
Kenshin_BATT0USAI

I'd totally try to make something for this for the fun of it since I need to make a portfolio for a college application anyhow, but my lapyop is messed so it doesn't look like I'll have the time or resources for this sadly. 

You can draw it on paper, take a picture, and put it on imgur (or something like that).  That's what I did for one of 11x2's contests.
Ducky

• Total Posts : 2358
Re:Art Contest and December Contests - Saturday, November 23, 2013 6:30 PM ( #4 )
So it has to be drawn, or can I just photoshop an elated duck swimming in a tub containing a PS4, WiiU, a sinking Xbox, a giant pirate ship containing PC gamers suffering from aneurysms, and Michael Phelps riding a Kinect dolphin-style?
MidnytRain

• Total Posts : 3482
Re:Art Contest and December Contests - Saturday, November 23, 2013 6:58 PM ( #5 )
Ducky

So it has to be drawn, or can I just photoshop an elated duck swimming in a tub containing a PS4, WiiU, a sinking Xbox, a giant pirate ship containing PC gamers suffering from aneurysms, and Michael Phelps riding a Kinect dolphin-style?

Who gaf, do it regardless.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message