PS4 so far

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 36 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
SanMarco

• Total Posts : 989
  • Reward points : 0
PS4 so far - Tuesday, December 03, 2013 3:04 AM ( #1 )
Kinda let down. Maybe my expectations were too high. Feels like ps3 gaming. Hardware is great. But starting to feel old. 

Plus the games kinda suck. Love bf4 but server issues are horrible. God save dice.

KZ was fun for a week until you realize there's practially no content in mp. Burn.

VGA's better have something in store for ps4. If that flops then Wii U is on my mind  and I'll  Probably just burn out if I get a wii u lol. And that's all she wrote for sanmarco's gaming lifespan. 

You guys still head over heels in love with your ps4?

PSN: Mr_Mojo__Risin-
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11966
Re:PS4 so far - Tuesday, December 03, 2013 3:25 AM ( #2 )
SanMarco

Feels like ps3 gaming. Hardware is great. But starting to feel old. 

By "feels like PS3 gaming" you mean of course "PS4 got no games" right? As far as old, it hasn't been out for even a month, you've still got three more until a decent game comes out, ex Infamous: Second Son. It's just the usual launch woes. Like so many before it there is never any solid reason to own one early. 
<message edited by Eiffel on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 3:29 AM>

-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:PS4 so far - Tuesday, December 03, 2013 3:50 AM ( #3 )
I'm too busy with my PC/3DS to worry about consoles and their no games right now.
acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:PS4 so far - Tuesday, December 03, 2013 5:13 AM ( #4 )
i am enjoying it...but i do wish watch dogs or infamous son came out around launch but yeah
TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4403
Re:PS4 so far - Tuesday, December 03, 2013 9:52 AM ( #5 )
I am loving mine. Having limited time to play is actually helpful since there are so few launch games to play. Unlike the Wii U, the PS4 has a bevy of games coming very soon.
SanMarco

Re:PS4 so far - Tuesday, December 03, 2013 9:58 AM ( #6 )
@eiffel When I say feeling old, I mean when I look at the console I just go meh. 
Maybe your right tho. 
Just launch woes. 

@monkey They did knock a couple games out of launch: WD, DClub. Variety man. What I need! Something fresh. Maybe that's why I'm feeling nintendoey inside.

@MD didn't you get a ps4? 

Ingram

• Total Posts : 647
Re:PS4 so far - Wednesday, December 04, 2013 10:05 AM ( #7 )
I'm having the same empty feeling when looking at ps4 games "live"; I think is partially due to PC gaming which has always been graphically superior, I mean, I already saw a lot of comparisons these years using medium GPU's like GTX560 or AMD HD7850, the wow factor just isn't there anymore...

Nevertheless great games are to be expected from this console generation, regardless of what the PCMR says.
Bladesfist

• Total Posts : 783
Re:PS4 so far - Wednesday, December 04, 2013 10:23 AM ( #8 )
Ingram

I'm having the same empty feeling when looking at ps4 games "live"; I think is partially due to PC gaming which has always been graphically superior, I mean, I already saw a lot of comparisons these years using medium GPU's like GTX560 or AMD HD7850, the wow factor just isn't there anymore...

Nevertheless great games are to be expected from this console generation, regardless of what the PCMR says.

Any year now ;)
Ingram

• Total Posts : 647
Re:PS4 so far - Wednesday, December 04, 2013 10:50 AM ( #9 )

I'm calling the ghostbusters now, there's some kind of presence broadcasting from a parallel dimension where apparently it's always been the golden age of PC gaming and nothing else ever existed.

<message edited by Ingram on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 10:52 AM>
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14805
Re:PS4 so far - Wednesday, December 04, 2013 11:05 AM ( #10 )
@noc... I think I'm in the same situation. Just not enough hours in the day, only have a few hours a night and some on the weekends to game. I can see if you have all day to game how you can run out of things pretty quickly.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
WildArmed

• Total Posts : 10162
Re:PS4 so far - Wednesday, December 04, 2013 11:10 AM ( #11 )
SmokeyMcBear

@noc... I think I'm in the same situation. Just not enough hours in the day, only have a few hours a night and some on the weekends to game. I can see if you have all day to game how you can run out of things pretty quickly.

This. I have a huge back log of games I need to play, just not enough time. Sometimes I don't wanna dive into a too story intensive game because if I take a break longer than a week or two, I'll lose all interest in the game coz I'll forget everything lol

That's what happened to The Last Remnant, I still need to finish it. 

Mr Tretton

• Total Posts : 2532
Re:PS4 so far - Wednesday, December 04, 2013 11:32 AM ( #12 )
I had a dream I bought a PS4 and felt meh about it (in the dream.) I'm very certain it would happen the same in real life too. It's gonna take some bad ass PS4 exclusive announcements to make me get one. I have to see some light at the end of the tunnel. And they're gonna have to be next level in gaming, not just graphics. If Uncharted 4 is just a better looking UC3, then I can't see myself caring as much. 

WildArmed

• Total Posts : 10162
Re:PS4 so far - Wednesday, December 04, 2013 11:59 AM ( #13 )
Mr Tretton

I had a dream I bought a PS4 and felt meh about it (in the dream.) I'm very certain it would happen the same in real life too. It's gonna take some bad ass PS4 exclusive announcements to make me get one. I have to see some light at the end of the tunnel. And they're gonna have to be next level in gaming, not just graphics. If Uncharted 4 is just a better looking UC3, then I can't see myself caring as much. 

I'm in the same boat.

At the moment, the game that interests me is Infamous atm. Rest games I can experience on PC or last gen. So I'm not ready to jump in just yet. 

MarioAna

• Total Posts : 1
Re:PS4 so far - Wednesday, December 04, 2013 12:40 PM ( #14 )
Kinda funny and sad to read about gamers already bored with their PS4s while we in deep dark Africa are still over a week away from launch and the hype levels are still through the roof!
8BitSoul

• Total Posts : 20
Re:PS4 so far - Saturday, December 07, 2013 3:51 AM ( #15 )
I'm really enjoying my PS4 so far! Both Resogun and Killzone are really good. BF4 and AC4 looks and plays absolutely amazing on the PS4, which for me is more than enough to keep me busy for the coming months until Thief and Second Son comes out. If you take away Killzone, there is a lack of true next gen feel, but this is always the case with new consoles. Simply put, if the current library of PS4 games don't interest you, there is no reason to pick up a PS4 yet.
MYSTERIO360

• Total Posts : 1
Re:PS4 so far - Saturday, December 07, 2013 5:38 AM ( #16 )
I do appreciate whats on offer right now even if its fairly lackluster but i do wish Sony had much much of the talked about indie games in store like octodad and planetside 2. Plus i was quite surprised to see no demos of or any game at launch not even for killzone SF or Knack, it really is a shame considering i wanted to feel them  out first before i decided to purchase them.  
Bladesfist

• Total Posts : 783
Re:PS4 so far - Saturday, December 07, 2013 6:04 AM ( #17 )
MYSTERIO360

I do appreciate whats on offer right now even if its fairly lackluster but i do wish Sony had much much of the talked about indie games in store like octodad and planetside 2. Plus i was quite surprised to see no demos of or any game at launch not even for killzone SF or Knack, it really is a shame considering i wanted to feel them  out first before i decided to purchase them.  

Planetside 2 indie? it was made by SOE.
KillerPwned

• Total Posts : 1400
Re:PS4 so far - Saturday, December 07, 2013 11:12 AM ( #18 )
Don't forget to we are already looking at MGS GZ to be released my guess is into the second quarter of next year. Already getting a MGS game is fantastic. By half way next year I imagine a good sum of games will be released for PS4. Same to be said for Wii U now X1 I don't know as I don't really care to follow with that.
My sig was too big!
TooTall19

• Total Posts : 690
Re:PS4 so far - Saturday, December 07, 2013 11:26 AM ( #19 )
You crazy Macro, Killzone is still awesome. If I want to play BF4 I'll get it for PC, but what I played felt way too similar to BF3. IMO the best FPS's to play right now are KZSF and Planetside 2. I'm very pleased with my PS4. My Wii U unfortunately I don't have such nice things to say about...
SanMarco

Re:PS4 so far - Saturday, December 07, 2013 1:58 PM ( #20 )
TooTall19

You crazy Macro, Killzone is still awesome. If I want to play BF4 I'll get it for PC, but what I played felt way too similar to BF3. IMO the best FPS's to play right now are KZSF and Planetside 2. I'm very pleased with my PS4. My Wii U unfortunately I don't have such nice things to say about...

I expected alot more from KZ. more content imo. It has so much potential. basically, GG has a futuristic shooter with superb graphics and the only futuristic gun is the spoor which is burst. I want attatchments no one has heard of, camos no one has seen,  green laser guns, purple laser guns, strobe grenades that suck you through the floor. not turrets that kill you instantly across the map.  get creative GG. Halo did good with guns, but halo imo misses the immersive realism feel that KZ has. 

If Wii U shows me Zelda HD, Ill go Die Hard on Nintendo.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 36 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread