Mormon Guide to Super Mario 3D World (HILARIOUS)

kazall

• Total Posts : 19
  • Reward points : 0
Mormon Guide to Super Mario 3D World (HILARIOUS) - Thursday, December 05, 2013 1:06 AM ( #1 )
Oh man can't stop laughing

Satanas

• Total Posts : 13047
Re:Mormon Guide to Super Mario 3D World (HILARIOUS) - Friday, December 06, 2013 6:28 PM ( #2 )
I don't blame you for this happening. This forum has a rather ridiculously implemented link disabling mechanism for new users. It should at least alert you before accepting your post that it will strip your link.

Anyway, here's the link for those curious:

kazall

Re:Mormon Guide to Super Mario 3D World (HILARIOUS) - Saturday, December 07, 2013 3:15 PM ( #3 )
Oh wow thank you very much :)
Dehnus

Re:Mormon Guide to Super Mario 3D World (HILARIOUS) - Sunday, December 08, 2013 1:43 PM ( #4 )
 And they say Nintendo isn't hardcore! ;)
Sorry no profile picture, Firefox doesn't seem to like N4G forums much ;).
trancefreak

• Total Posts : 196
Re:Mormon Guide to Super Mario 3D World (HILARIOUS) - Sunday, December 08, 2013 8:41 PM ( #5 )
  This might sound silly but how in the JESUS CHRISTO do you get to advance forum mode. Spoiler tags, embedding links and what not. BTW this was funny as hell. My Mom is Mormon and well they don't come over for long.

Satanas

• Total Posts : 13047
Re:Mormon Guide to Super Mario 3D World (HILARIOUS) - Sunday, December 08, 2013 9:47 PM ( #6 )
trancefreak

This might sound silly but how in the JESUS CHRISTO do you get to advance forum mode. Spoiler tags, embedding links and what not. BTW this was funny as hell. My Mom is Mormon and well they don't come over for long.

I don't think we really do spoiler tags. You'd have to use like a white font which can be accessed on the formatting toolbar. Same for embedding links within text.

Embedding YouTube links need to be encapsulated by [ tube ]video link[ /tube ] without the extra spaces I've added.

As for the video, I found the comments on Toad to be pretty hilarious.
trancefreak

• Total Posts : 196
Re:Mormon Guide to Super Mario 3D World (HILARIOUS) - Monday, December 09, 2013 6:50 PM ( #7 )
  Thank you!

kazall

Re:Mormon Guide to Super Mario 3D World (HILARIOUS) - Tuesday, December 10, 2013 5:19 PM ( #8 )
Yeah I did the TUBE encoding things right, it just doesn't let you post video's until you've been a member for over a month. 

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread