Killzone Tactical Warzone

KozmoOchez

• Total Posts : 5326
  • Reward points : 0
Killzone Tactical Warzone - Saturday, December 28, 2013 11:42 AM ( #1 )
I see that there were a lot of people playing Killzone Shadowfall round these parts. Why don't we setup a room and play together? Please bring your mics now that mic support has been patched in and we don't need to be in a party to play. I'm gonna work on some tactical custom warzones for us to play in.  I'm thinking tomorrow since I have the day off all day.

Since there is no exp to gain in this game, there's no real reason why we need to play in any official rooms, but if there are any requests that people want to make for the room creations, I'm interested in seeing what people want. Me personally, I like the lowered amount of ammo and friendly fire from Team Tactical. It made you either think before shooting, or you were SOL with team kills and/or no ammo.

I might even create one of those no respawn matches, get some of that SOCOM feel. I played in one and it was intense - only scouts with the cloak and knives, no respawn, and 2minutes per round.

PSN: ksmooches
If you send me an add, in the message tell me what its for or else I'll probably ignore it
<message edited by KozmoOchez on Saturday, December 28, 2013 11:43 AM>

TooTall19

• Total Posts : 689
Re:Killzone Tactical Warzone - Saturday, December 28, 2013 11:18 PM ( #2 )
I should be in if I can make it back to my place tomorrow.
KozmoOchez

Re:Killzone Tactical Warzone - Sunday, December 29, 2013 12:08 AM ( #3 )
If I have time before I go to bed tonight I'll test out some rooms with bots. I just got NBA 2K14 and BF4 through some crazyness at work so I might be too preoccupied...

trancefreak

• Total Posts : 196
Re:Killzone Tactical Warzone - Sunday, December 29, 2013 12:47 AM ( #4 )
  Hell Ya can't wait to have ya back in the Killzone TooTall. I got a lot of Killzone SF friends now and it has been a blast.

liquidhalos

• Total Posts : 27
Re:Killzone Tactical Warzone - Sunday, December 29, 2013 6:24 AM ( #5 )
In that case add me to your list.  Im loving killzone, id like to see whats its like with some proper teamwork, also  I switched from 360 to ps4 and my frieds list is looking incredibly bleak :E

PSN - LiquidHalos
KozmoOchez

Re:Killzone Tactical Warzone - Sunday, December 29, 2013 11:40 AM ( #6 )
I made six warzones so far, 3main ones and 3 w/ bots for training if no one is there. I've been playing the one I call SOCOM Team Tactical, which is beacon retrieval with no respawns and no turrets. Feels a lot like SOCOM attack and defend. I also made one that is only search and destroy, no turrets/bots, low ammo and no respawns with only one detonation needed to win. Havent tried that one yet. The third one is kind of a more classic warzone but first to team to three (out of 5) wins

Wow, I just opened the room and already have 21 people in it - the SOCOM one that is.
<message edited by KozmoOchez on Sunday, December 29, 2013 11:44 AM>

NeloAnjelo

• Total Posts : 6
Re:Killzone Tactical Warzone - Monday, December 30, 2013 6:31 AM ( #7 )
NeloAnjelo...

I am on every weekend and some nights... Love this game and play with a group of team and objective players.

Key is mission points and roles...

Add me and we will dominate!

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages