How is the NFL app they show on the commercials?

stellar_creep

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
How is the NFL app they show on the commercials? - Thursday, January 23, 2014 8:04 PM ( #1 )
 I was looking to hear from XB1 owners who are NFL fans if the application and interface really works as well in reality as the commercial shows. I've heard the voice commands are actually kinda hit and miss but as a huge NFL fan, the app could have a big impact on my decision to give money to M$ again. *I want honest opinions and not fanboy bull****. I've still got a ps3, but have owned a 360 and a wii all at the same time. The wii got old and my 360 red-ringed 4 times, so i gave it the office space treatment and set it on fire.
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14728
Re:How is the NFL app they show on the commercials? - Thursday, January 23, 2014 8:08 PM ( #2 )
well considering the NFL season is over, it doesnt really matter how well the app works as it wont be in use until 7 months from now. If it doesnt work well now, I'm sure they will get it working in time for next season.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
stellar_creep

• Total Posts : 2
Re:How is the NFL app they show on the commercials? - Thursday, January 23, 2014 8:19 PM ( #3 )
 I understand that and I was really thinking ahead for next season,although i'm sure it offers more content than just the games a couple days a week. Was just kinda curious if it was a trainwreck or what. I've read that they want to bump up the streaming to 60 fps for next season. Only time will tell.
I'm just waiting on the moment I can break away. The only reason that I stay is to save the day.
thorstein

• Total Posts : 417
Re:How is the NFL app they show on the commercials? - Saturday, January 25, 2014 10:58 AM ( #4 )
CAUTION: It is NFL Redzone. If you haven't experience NFL Redzone and Don't know what it is, it IS NOT what is shown on the commercials. NFL Redzone is almost always just commentary with a live scoreboard. Occasionally you will see vids, but if you want something akin to NFL Sunday Ticket, then you need to buy NFLST. Here is a video review.   I honestly think this is more gimmick than something I would actually use.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread