Why I Support Nintendo!

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 26 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
ZyroXZ2

• Total Posts : 69
  • Reward points : 0
Why I Support Nintendo! - Tuesday, February 18, 2014 10:00 PM ( #1 )
Gosh, I think I'm the ONLY one trying to inject some life into this section of the forum, lmao...

I wrote a blog on IGN the other day, and I know external linking is a trashy thing to do, but copy-and-pasting the text seems to create font issues I can't solve!  Respond here or there, either is fine 

http://www.ign.com/blogs/...why-i-support-nintendo
Check out my talk show on YouTube, The Wii U "Five"!

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/
DuB

• Total Posts : 305
Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Wednesday, March 05, 2014 9:52 PM ( #2 )

I got to say , I got Colors! 3D, its like a super 3DS wacom. So killer Nintendo knows whats up.  

<message edited by DuB on Thursday, March 06, 2014 7:31 PM>
SKUD

• Total Posts : 2753
Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Wednesday, March 05, 2014 9:56 PM ( #3 )
Wow, not everyone at once now. 
thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 7018
Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:12 PM ( #4 )
Seems like the only time you post is to shill something, it wouldn't be so bad if you mixed it up a little.

ZyroXZ2

Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:07 PM ( #5 )
thebudgetgamer

Seems like the only time you post is to shill something, it wouldn't be so bad if you mixed it up a little.

Considering I posted in just about every thread in the Wii U section and couldn't get a discussion going, I can't entirely be blamed for having nothing and no one to talk to around here, can I? 

Even now, look at the responses... What can I discuss!?!?

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/
Farsendor1

• Total Posts : 2049
Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:15 PM ( #6 )
i haven't touched a Nintendo console in a long time not cause i think its "kiddy" i like story drive games with voice overs and mostly nintendo games dont do that for me. 
[/url]
ZyroXZ2

Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:16 PM ( #7 )
Farsendor1

i haven't touched a Nintendo console in a long time not cause i think its "kiddy" i like story drive games with voice overs and mostly nintendo games dont do that for me. 

B-b-but... MARIO KART 8!!!

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/
Farsendor1

Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:18 PM ( #8 )
ZyroXZ2

Farsendor1

i haven't touched a Nintendo console in a long time not cause i think its "kiddy" i like story driven games with voice overs and mostly nintendo games dont do that for me. 

Mario Kart is awesome especially with friends. that is one game that doesnt need a story to be fun or grab my attention 
[/url]
ZyroXZ2

Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:21 PM ( #9 )
Farsendor1

ZyroXZ2

Farsendor1

i haven't touched a Nintendo console in a long time not cause i think its "kiddy" i like story driven games with voice overs and mostly nintendo games dont do that for me. 

Mario Kart is awesome especially with friends. that is one game that doesnt need a story to be fun or grab my attention 

And The Wonderful 101!  That has voice acting (a tad cheesy, Saturday morning cartoon style), a story, and crazy epicness... I dunno, you're missing out more than you might be thinking looking at the Wii U through the looking glass, haha

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/
Farsendor1

Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:24 PM ( #10 )
wonderful 101 wouldnt really do anything for me but if nintendo somehow got a monster hunter mmorpg that would be awesome and i would take a serious look at the wii u 
[/url]
tyler01durden77

• Total Posts : 2
Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:39 PM ( #11 )
I bought myself a Wii U a few weeks ago and I'm very pleased with it. Now that the price has come down to sub £200 I feel that I've picked up a good value console with some cracking games on the way. It's a second system to my Xbox One but right now it's getting most of the play. I couldn't care less about the 'underpowered' blogs I read. It's easier to appreciate the system and care less about comparing it to the XBoxOne/PS4 when I grew up with the SNES and just enjoy great games. For £189 and the ability to play great Nintendo first party games, picking one up seemed a no brainer.

With a dropped price and great line up of games in 2014, hopefully other people will see the Wii U like I do and get one to experience Zelda and Mario in HD.

Yes Nintendo messed up the marketing and should have picked a different name. But even so, I really do think the Wii U will follow the 3DS where it starts slowly but then becomes a success.

Titanfall is on pre-order, but it's Mario Kart 8 I'm looking forward to more!
ZyroXZ2

Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Friday, March 07, 2014 2:16 PM ( #12 )
tyler01durden

I bought myself a Wii U a few weeks ago and I'm very pleased with it. Now that the price has come down to sub £200 I feel that I've picked up a good value console with some cracking games on the way. It's a second system to my Xbox One but right now it's getting most of the play. I couldn't care less about the 'underpowered' blogs I read. It's easier to appreciate the system and care less about comparing it to the XBoxOne/PS4 when I grew up with the SNES and just enjoy great games. For £189 and the ability to play great Nintendo first party games, picking one up seemed a no brainer.

With a dropped price and great line up of games in 2014, hopefully other people will see the Wii U like I do and get one to experience Zelda and Mario in HD.

Yes Nintendo messed up the marketing and should have picked a different name. But even so, I really do think the Wii U will follow the 3DS where it starts slowly but then becomes a success.

Titanfall is on pre-order, but it's Mario Kart 8 I'm looking forward to more!

Mario Kart 8 is really shaping up to be a big deal, I sure hope all of those MKWii players are going to come over, even if just 1 million of them out of the 34 million sold!

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/
ReconHope

• Total Posts : 2395
Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Sunday, March 09, 2014 12:47 AM ( #13 )

caseh

• Total Posts : 317
Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Sunday, March 09, 2014 8:36 AM ( #14 )
Wii U has become a niche corner of gaming that is about as enticing as eating yellow snow or p*ssing into the wind.

All I really see is Mario Kart, Mario INSERTNEXTGENTITLEHERE , Zelda and uhhh...is that it? Most articles have comments to the extent of 'can't wait for next Mario/Zelda/Mario Kart/Metroid' and that is the sum of what Wii U offers.

That's why I no longer support Nintendo.

tyler01durden77

• Total Posts : 2
Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:25 PM ( #15 )
That's pretty much it with Nintendo, all about Mario and Zelda and how much of a fan you are. They just happen to be cracking games and now they're in HD, they're getting better.

I like FPS a lot, but at a ripe old age of 36, I still rank Super Mario Galaxy as the best single player game I've ever enjoyed.

Because the PS4 and XBoxOne will always have the better looking games, most people will pick up one of those. But for £189.00, getting a Wii U also is hardly a risk. Even if it's dropped in 2 years, I'll have got plenty of play on it. Add the Wii backwards compatibility and Virtual Console - Then and even when it gets relegated to the back room, it'll be my stop for retro game play. Value for money if you ask me.

ZyroXZ2

Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:00 PM ( #16 )
caseh

Wii U has become a niche corner of gaming that is about as enticing as eating yellow snow or p*ssing into the wind.

All I really see is Mario Kart, Mario INSERTNEXTGENTITLEHERE , Zelda and uhhh...is that it? Most articles have comments to the extent of 'can't wait for next Mario/Zelda/Mario Kart/Metroid' and that is the sum of what Wii U offers.

That's why I no longer support Nintendo.

Sure, just ignore Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Lego City Undercover, Super Smash Bros, Bayonetta 2, Monolith Soft's 'X', Shin Megami Tensen x Fire Emblem, and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze... All exclusives, none of which are Mario, Zelda, or Metroid, all of which came from or will be coming from Nintendo's pockets.

And that's all we know up until now, Nintendo surely has more in the works.  Oh thee of little faith, lol 

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/
DuB

Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Saturday, March 15, 2014 12:47 AM ( #17 )
I'm on my level 5 , working the weapons shop de omasse.
ZyroXZ2

Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Sunday, March 16, 2014 11:20 PM ( #18 )
DuB

I'm on my level 5 , working the weapons shop de omasse.

Didn't know anyone bought or played that game, heard it wasn't that great, and the reviews seemed to back it up, lol

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/
DuB

Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Sunday, March 16, 2014 11:57 PM ( #19 )
It's addictive made a masterpiece weapon , the characters and commentary is funny lol
ZyroXZ2

Re:Why I Support Nintendo! - Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:40 PM ( #20 )
DuB

It's addictive made a masterpiece weapon , the characters and commentary is funny lol

I'm admittedly not into handheld gaming at all, lol... I'm either on the road, working, or doing something when I'm not in the house, so when I am playing games, I'm in the house and don't require a handheld device whatsoever 

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 26 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread