Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread

Change Page: 123456 > | Showing page 1 of 6, messages 1 to 20 of 105 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
  • Reward points : 0
Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:32 AM ( #1 )

http://www.gametrailers.c...-rocksteadys-next-game

UK retailer GAME confirms it with a new product listing on its website. The retailer outed the title Batman: Arkham Knight, which at the time seems to have been removed from the site. It will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC later in 2014.
This is the description of the game according to the listing:
In the explosive finale to the Arkham series, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever.
Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City.
Be The Batman.

GAME will also include a pre-order bonus for the title that will allow players to play as Harley Quinn for the first time with her exclusive Challenge Maps.
Expect more news about the game shortly.

<message edited by acemonkey on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:33 AM>
LtSkittles

• Total Posts : 3113
Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:34 AM ( #2 )
Really glad Rocksteady is developing it again.
acemonkey

Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:38 AM ( #3 )
Same but dont you think its too soon? Origins came out still release Story DLC.... i hope them and WB dont start dev Batman games like Infinity ward and Treyarch every year
LtSkittles

Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:45 AM ( #4 )
Yeah, kind of like you said. It's not like that either, because the CoD games are in a weird continuity, where Treyarch does the Black Ops games, and IW did the Modern Warfare series, and now Ghosts. The Arkham Series is contained in one series. I hope RS has actually spent a lot of time developing this, and I have a feeling this is what they have been working on for a while. I hope Kevin Conroy is back as well.
acemonkey

Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:51 AM ( #5 )
i didnt play origins will wait for game of the year ed...but i mostly get this game i didnt much care for AC (yes i liked it and enjoyed it) but thought AS was 100x better..... i just hope its kinda sandbox (and if we dont get to drive or fly the damn batmobile i will be pissed) you can say you can drive it in lego batman 2 but yeah that was legos lol
MiloGarret

• Total Posts : 1366
Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:02 AM ( #6 )
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
LtSkittles

Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:08 AM ( #7 )
Welp, I guess we don't have to worry about it having more games.
Farsendor1

• Total Posts : 2049
Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:11 AM ( #8 )
Official Batman: Arkham Knight Announce Trailer - "Father to Son"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkuD0Inb9Gs
[/url]
Lukas_Japonicus

• Total Posts : 670
Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:14 AM ( #9 )
Farsendor1

Official Batman: Arkham Knight Announce Trailer - "Father to Son"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkuD0Inb9Gs

That trailer made me feel 6 years old. Batman was the first superhero that interested me as a kid and is still my favourite one to this day. Can't wait for this game!

Not a fan of that Batsuit though, too many layers and too armoured imo......I much prefer the simpler AC suit or something closer to the classic Batman Returns suit.

<message edited by Lukas_Japonicus on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:25 AM>
LtSkittles

Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:18 AM ( #10 )
Yeah, that trailer was awesome.
acemonkey

Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:19 AM ( #11 )
watched that video link from gameinformer and funny how the end the video saying this is the end and wanting to go out with a bang..... 

but will watch full trailer here in a min im getting to hyped for it
TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4403
Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:29 AM ( #12 )
YES! Finally a next gen game that is not coming to those old ass dinosaur consoles. Thank you Rocksteady!!!!!!!!!!!
LtSkittles

Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:34 AM ( #13 )
Can't wait for the IGN rewind, but here's the villains confirmed, if anyone can see anyone else. Penguin, confirmed via the write up by Game. Two-Face, Harley Quinn, and Scarecrow, although Scarecrow was nowhere to be seen, he was the voice over "Your greatest Fear," yeah gonna say Scarecrow. Hush maybe in this one, not sure, because I couldn't see him, and one of the Batman Pages on Fb posted an image of Hush. I'd say he's back since he was sort of teased in Arkham City, and same goes for Azrael.
xHeavYx

• Total Posts : 941
Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:36 AM ( #14 )
Not a big fan of their version of the Batmobile
acemonkey

Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:42 AM ( #15 )
LtSkittles

Can't wait for the IGN rewind, but here's the villains confirmed, if anyone can see anyone else. Penguin, confirmed via the write up by Game. Two-Face, Harley Quinn, and Scarecrow, although Scarecrow was nowhere to be seen, he was the voice over "Your greatest Fear," yeah gonna say Scarecrow. Hush maybe in this one, not sure, because I couldn't see him, and one of the Batman Pages on Fb posted an image of Hush. I'd say he's back since he was sort of teased in Arkham City, and same goes for Azrael.

yeah didnt see hush... maybe hush is want would drive batman out of hiding the like the big picture...azreal is the **** he needs to be in here
MidnytRain

• Total Posts : 3755
Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:44 AM ( #16 )
I came into this thread solely to look at the box art.

Saw Rocksteady

Yesssss...

Played Asylum and City, but not Origins. Honestly don't think I missed out on anything. 
Farsendor1

Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:46 AM ( #17 )
 i hope after this game they make a superman game
[/url]
acemonkey

Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:51 AM ( #18 )
Farsendor1

maybe but i rather see green arrow
Farsendor1

Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 11:19 AM ( #19 )
acemonkey

Farsendor1

maybe but i rather see green arrow

not really a fan of arrow myself but hey they could make a game based off arrow in the future and maybe a wonder woman game also. 
[/url]
Kon

• Total Posts : 11111
Re:Batman : Arkham Knight Official thread - Tuesday, March 04, 2014 11:31 AM ( #20 )
Can someone confirm for me, is this the LAST batman game? Or they're going to pull another Barman Arkham Origins on us?
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
Change Page: 123456 > | Showing page 1 of 6, messages 1 to 20 of 105 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread