Dead nation ps4 scoring problem

Zappyjam

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Dead nation ps4 scoring problem - Friday, March 07, 2014 8:33 PM ( #1 )
Is anyone else seeing that the bonus score accrued when you finish a level is not carrying over to the next level. Also does anyone know how to contact house marque  about this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
caseh

• Total Posts : 317
Re:Dead nation ps4 scoring problem - Saturday, March 08, 2014 12:38 PM ( #2 )
What bonus score? To my knowledge only the multiplier carries, any bonuses you get at the end of a level are for that level only and don't stack.

FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15453
Re:Dead nation ps4 scoring problem - Monday, March 10, 2014 8:23 AM ( #3 )
caseh

What bonus score? To my knowledge only the multiplier carries, any bonuses you get at the end of a level are for that level only and don't stack.

I agree with you I have not seen anything that carries over. 

This is a good game... I never really played it since my child did not like the picture of the gross scary guys his words... that would show up on the ps3... LOL... 

It is a good dual stick shooter... 

I am looking forward to games like helldivers and Secret ponchos more though... 

Anyone else looking at these games???
[ali
Farsendor1

• Total Posts : 2049
Re:Dead nation ps4 scoring problem - Monday, March 10, 2014 9:53 AM ( #4 )
FAT MAN GO BOOM

caseh

This is a good game... I never really played it since my child did not like the picture of the gross scary guys his words... that would show up on the ps3... LOL... 

looking forward to http://galak-z.com/ the most 
[/url]
FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15453
Re:Dead nation ps4 scoring problem - Monday, March 10, 2014 11:30 AM ( #5 )
Farsendor1

FAT MAN GO BOOM

caseh

yeah getting that for my Vita when I can it looks good and those games have always been good... 

Been a while man how have things been... I have online but it has been later and later.... it seems... 10 pm 11pm is when I have been getting on.... Well that is when I get a chance... 

two kids are taking up a lot of time... either doing something with them or they are using the tv in some sort of way...  Anyways... a small price to pay. 

hope things are well man.. 

[ali
Farsendor1

• Total Posts : 2049
Re:Dead nation ps4 scoring problem - Monday, March 10, 2014 11:38 AM ( #6 )
FAT MAN GO BOOM

Farsendor1

FAT MAN GO BOOM

caseh

yeah getting that for my Vita when I can it looks good and those games have always been good... 

Been a while man how have things been... I have online but it has been later and later.... it seems... 10 pm 11pm is when I have been getting on.... Well that is when I get a chance... 

two kids are taking up a lot of time... either doing something with them or they are using the tv in some sort of way...  Anyways... a small price to pay. 

hope things are well man.. 

Dedric usually goes to bed around 7 and he sleeps until about 3 so most of my gaming is during the day. i usually maybe get around 3 hours of game time a day. feeding him as i type and the little guy doesnt want me playing games today he is moody. 
[/url]

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message