Ps+ woes

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
liquidhalos

• Total Posts : 28
  • Reward points : 0
Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:59 AM ( #1 )
Problem solved.  Thanks all
<message edited by liquidhalos on Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:14 AM>
cgoodno

• Total Posts : 3493
Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:00 PM ( #2 )
- [This post was marked as helpful]
liquidhalos

Well for some random reason my ps+ sub ended today,. It was setup to renew via debit card me every 3 months which was working fine since forever,  alas Sony decided not to renew and I've lost my whole ps+ free library,  I couldn'tbe more upset right  now.   

Resubscribe... it all comes right back.
xHeavYx

• Total Posts : 941
Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:00 PM ( #3 )
liquidhalos

Well for some random reason my ps+ sub ended today,. It was setup to renew via debit card me every 3 months which was working fine since forever,  alas Sony decided not to renew and I've lost my whole ps+ free library,  I couldn'tbe more upset right  now.   

I feel so sorry for you. Damn it Sony! If only there was a way to manually renew your PS+ subscription and get all those games back. Why do bad things happen to good people!?

liquidhalos

Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:10 PM ( #4 )
Wait you mean all this stuff I've heard on n4g about your games going forever of your sub ends isn't true,. Oh hell.  I never knew that.  Sub renewed 
xHeavYx

Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:13 PM ( #5 )
liquidhalos

Wait you mean all this stuff I've heard on n4g about your games going forever of your sub ends isn't true,. Oh hell.  I never knew that.  Sub renewed 

Yeah, the "games go away if your subscription is over" wording may be confusing, but you get the games back as soon as you renew. Don't tell those people though, they'll start the "the games are not free" argument
liquidhalos

Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:13 PM ( #6 )
Wait but that means I've been unnecessarily paying my sub for 3 months a year while I'm in Uganda.  That's a double edged sword of good and bad news 
Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10857
Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:14 PM ( #7 )
liquidhalos

Depends. Did you make sure to 'purchase' every free game  for $0? If so, yeah you keep them in your Download list.
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
liquidhalos

Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:31 PM ( #8 )
Yeah I have all my games back,  both ps4 and ps3. Thanks for that guys.  And to think I've been religiously paying for fear of losing everything.  That's what I get for listening to trolls on n4g. I'm so relieved.  Thanks for helping out a Noob guys.  Back to Uncharted 3 for me.  Cheers again all and apologies once more for being a Noob 
BattleTorn

• Total Posts : 18
Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:00 PM ( #9 )
Most importantly, WHY ARE YOU RENEWING EVERY 3MONTHS FOR A YEAR?

$17.99/3months X4 = $72!!!  // where as, 1year sub = $50.

Regardless of whether you're in Uganda for 3months/year --- you're still over paying by renewing on a 3month price....
Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10857
Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:43 PM ( #10 )
BattleTorn

Most importantly, WHY ARE YOU RENEWING EVERY 3MONTHS FOR A YEAR?

$17.99/3months X4 = $72!!!  // where as, 1year sub = $50.

Regardless of whether you're in Uganda for 3months/year --- you're still over paying by renewing on a 3month price....

IMO best thing to do; I buy two-years every boxing day sale. Usually only pay $25-$30x2=$50-$60. Currently my sub ends 2017. LOL
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
MidnytRain

• Total Posts : 3755
Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:06 PM ( #11 )
xHeavYx

Yeah, the "games go away if your subscription is over" wording may be confusing, but you get the games back as soon as you renew. Don't tell those people though, they'll start the "the games are not free" argument

But...
xHeavYx

Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:18 PM ( #12 )
MidnytRain

xHeavYx

But...

I know I know, but I could say that not only the subscription pays for itself, but it also makes me some money
xHeavYx
 "Let's review some games on PS+. Uncharted 3 costs $20 at GameStop ($10 if you get it used), DmC also costs $20 ($18 used) Bioshock Infinite costs $30 ($25 used). So, that's $70 if you buy the games new and $53 if you buy the games used. That's only 3 games and the cost of your subscription is already paid off"

<message edited by xHeavYx on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:19 PM>
Bladesfist

• Total Posts : 783
Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:40 PM ( #13 )
xHeavYx

MidnytRain

xHeavYx

But...

I know I know, but I could say that not only the subscription pays for itself, but it also makes me some money
xHeavYx
 "Let's review some games on PS+. Uncharted 3 costs $20 at GameStop ($10 if you get it used), DmC also costs $20 ($18 used) Bioshock Infinite costs $30 ($25 used). So, that's $70 if you buy the games new and $53 if you buy the games used. That's only 3 games and the cost of your subscription is already paid off"

paying money for discounts that entice you to spend more money saves you money?
coolbeans

• Total Posts : 3288
Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:45 PM ( #14 )
Bladesfist

paying money for discounts that entice you to spend more money saves you money?

Disception.  
Not to be confused with deception...or maybe not. [o_o]~ 
<message edited by coolbeans on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:46 PM>
Kon

• Total Posts : 11111
Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:57 PM ( #15 )
xHeavYx

liquidhalos

Sorry to tell you but the games are not free
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14805
Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:59 PM ( #16 )
of course they are aren't free, they get exponentially cheaper every time a new one is released.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
WildArmed

• Total Posts : 10162
Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:26 PM ( #17 )
Kon

xHeavYx

liquidhalos

Sorry to tell you but the games are not free

They are free when you consider the retail price for all those games over a year compared to your measly 50$.

<3 PS+

Ducky

• Total Posts : 2371
Re:Ps+ woes - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:49 PM ( #18 )
WildArmed

They are free when you consider the retail price for all those games over a year compared to your measly 50$.

<3 PS+

Most subscription are designed so you save money over the length of the subscription period.

Buying a year of MMO subscription will save you money than going month by month.
Buying a bus pass could save you money rather than buying each ticket individually.

... but, I've never heard anyone say that they ride the bus for free.
Gamers are quick to drink the kool-aid poured by large corporations.

... but seriously though, PS+ is pretty great. It is more than worth it's weight in (XBL) Gold.
<message edited by Ducky on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:50 PM>
xHeavYx

Re:Ps+ woes - Wednesday, March 26, 2014 8:51 AM ( #19 )
Ducky

Most subscription are designed so you save money over the length of the subscription period.

Buying a year of MMO subscription will save you money than going month by month.
Buying a bus pass could save you money rather than buying each ticket individually.

... but seriously though, PS+ is pretty great. It is more than worth it's weight in (XBL) Gold.

My company pays for my bus pass at no cost for me, so there, I ride the bus for free.
WildArmed

• Total Posts : 10162
Re:Ps+ woes - Wednesday, March 26, 2014 2:12 PM ( #20 )
Ducky

WildArmed

<3 PS+

Man, taking an airplane to XYZ makes that bus ride to XYZ definitely feel 'free'

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread