Do you play Running with Rifles like a Masochist?

violentvore

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Do you play Running with Rifles like a Masochist? - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:54 PM ( #1 )
I know it has been around but I just recently found "Running with Rifles" on steam and have been having a blast. Reminds me of the dial-up days when flash videos where the dominant videos on the internet. like stickdeath.com if any of you remember that, those videos were awesome back then. Anyway, I customized the "Hard Mode" so that the enemy outnumbers my army 250:300 (ally/enemy) instead of the standard so called "Hard Mode" 120:100 (ally/enemy). All soldiers have their Accuracy Rating set to 94% and EXP gain at 28% as the standard Hard setting... I also turned the Blood and Corpses to MAX for the real deal experience. Total chaos, check it out... I don't know if it is possible to win like this, considering I have yet to beat the first mission... ever... but I think once I level up high enough it will definitely be possible. **I've tried this scenario many times before with 100:300 which didn't last too long for little green Rambo... I then tried 125:300 and 150:300. It wasn't until I played on 200:300 that I got a glimpse of hope. I was able to hold back the enemy on a roof top for at least 5 minutes of non-stop mowing down enemy units. I gained reached my 1000xp ranking up there. Only problem was that my allies couldn't push through. So I said screw it and bumped up to 250:300. It helps but only feels slightly better. Let me know if any of you had ever tried or had success like this, or if I am crazy. Running with Rifles: Masochist Gameplay goo.gl/DmTPCC
<message edited by violentvore on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:00 PM>

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message