ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter available on iPhone/iPad/iPod!

Headless

• Total Posts : 19
  • Reward points : 0
ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter available on iPhone/iPad/iPod! - Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:38 PM ( #1 )
Hi Guys, I am currently in the process of finishing my second game for mobile: "ShadowCreep". The game will be released in a couple of weeks and I am now be looking for a few people to give me feedback on the game so that I can fix whatever is left to fix. In ShadowCreep, you become Shade. Armed with your bow and infinite arrows, you have to take down as many enemies as possible before you go down. The game is extremely challenging and will push your skills to the limit! Check out a gameplay video here:      If you'd like to give me your feedback and help me finish the game, please leave a comment here so that I may send you a beta version (for android devices). Thank you very much, S Now available here for iOS: iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/.../id842581221?ls=1&mt=8
<message edited by Headless on Friday, April 25, 2014 8:01 AM>
Kon

• Total Posts : 11113
Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter looking for feedback before launc - Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:41 PM ( #2 )
Android?
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
Headless

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter looking for feedback before launc - Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:43 PM ( #3 )
Yes Android for the beta, sorry for not specifying, I'll add it now. The game will be available for iOS, Android and Windows phone though.
Kon

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter looking for feedback before launc - Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:44 PM ( #4 )
I'm interested.
Stop Cyberbullying!

Headless

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter looking for feedback before launc - Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:53 PM ( #5 )
That's awesome! Just sent you a private message with the link and a few questions, did you receive it? If you have any trouble with the apk let me know! Thanks!
Headless

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter looking for feedback before launc - Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:47 PM ( #6 )
Because many people were willing to help me, I got some awesome feedback! Amongst these are: faster arrows and most importantly I added a new feature that will allow you to play with either your left or right hand so you won't be at a disadvantage :) Here is a screenshot:
Headless

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter looking for feedback before launc - Saturday, April 19, 2014 10:32 AM ( #7 )
Kon

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter looking for feedback before launc - Saturday, April 19, 2014 11:28 AM ( #8 )
You can`t post pictures yet.
Stop Cyberbullying!

Headless

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter looking for feedback before launc - Saturday, April 19, 2014 5:26 PM ( #9 )
Kon

You can`t post pictures yet.

Yeah, neither pictures or links to the gameplay video (which is unfortunate). I dont understand why though, it seems I have the requirements: more than 7 days registered, and more than 10 posts... or am I missing something?
Headless

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter looking for feedback before launc - Wednesday, April 23, 2014 4:54 PM ( #10 )
Hey, First thank you to all the people here who shared their feedback with me. I have updated the game and you can now see an updated gameplay video here: What is new: Particles when shooting the enemies, arrow stick when hitting the enemies so you can "kill 2 birds with 1... arrow", and FASTER arrows! I am still and always looking for feedback, so please let me know. The game is coming out Friday on iPhone/Ipad/iPod and next week on Android, and I will be adding monsters and more in future updates!
<message edited by Headless on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 4:58 PM>
Headless

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter available on iPhone/iPad/iPod! - Friday, April 25, 2014 8:00 AM ( #11 )
The game is now available on iPhone/iPad/iPod! It will be coming next week to Android and soon to Windows Phone. I would love to hear your feedback about the game (graphics quality? difficulty? gameplay?) and what you would like to see in future updates. iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id842581221?ls=1&mt=8
Headless

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter available on iPhone/iPad/iPod! - Sunday, April 27, 2014 5:23 PM ( #12 )
Hey Guys, We have just noticed an issue with the score reporting when you connect to gamecenter. We have already submitted a fix for that and a couple of other things to Apple and it should come out as soon as they approve it. This should not affect you if you do not connect to gamecenter. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you are having fun with the game! As always, don't hesitate to contact us if you find issues, want some specific feature in the game, or just want to tell us the score you've reached! PS: Thank you to Eric, who notified us of this issue.
Headless

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter available on iPhone/iPad/iPod! - Friday, May 02, 2014 11:01 AM ( #13 )
Hey guys! The game is not available for free on Android! Check it out here! https://play.google.com/s...om.kegames.shadowcreep
Headless

ShadowCreep[Free] - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter available on iOS and Android! - Monday, May 12, 2014 10:56 AM ( #14 )
I've been listening to all the comments that you gave me since the release of shadowcreep, and i've fixed some bugs, gave Shade (the archer) smoother animations and added a better tutorial for the game. Get it here on the play store I will now start working on the next update to add a shield, a new enemy and a few other goodies! As always, i'd love to get your feedback on the game, and if you'd like to check the next features before release to give me some feedback let me know! Thanks
Headless

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter available on iPhone/iPad/iPod! - Monday, May 19, 2014 10:30 AM ( #15 )
Hi Guys! I've been listening to all the comments that you gave me since the release of shadowcreep, and i've fixed some bugs, gave Shade (the archer) smoother animations and added a better tutorial for the game. Get it here: https://itunes.apple.com/...ooter/id842581221?mt=8 I will have start working on the next update to add a shield, a new enemy, powerups and a few other goodies! As always, i'd love to get your feedback on the game, and if you'd like to check the next features before release to give me some feedback let me know! Thanks
Headless

Re:ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter available on iPhone/iPad/iPod! - Sunday, June 15, 2014 9:15 PM ( #16 )
Hi Guys! I've heard your criticism, and here is version 2.0 of ShadowCreep, my 2d archery game for android! Here is a quick list of what I added: - A shield that can protect you against enemies - A new enemy carrying a bomb that you can explode while he is carrying it - Power ups! (additional shield and recharge) - New ability to slow down the enemies only for a limited amount of time (1sec) and recharges in 20 seconds - New sharing options, so your friends can see your score! - Difficulty adapts better - Smoothed out the controls - You can now shoot the heads falling on you! As always, I am very interested in your feedback, and to know what you think about this new version. I'm going to keep improving it (adding skills for shade and a market to buy new powerups and many more). You can get it here: [URL="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kegames.shadowcreep"]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kegames.shadowcreep[/URL]

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread