Just got a PS4

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 28 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
Getowned

• Total Posts : 16
  • Reward points : 0
Just got a PS4 - Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:00 PM ( #1 )
I just bought a PS4 not 3 hours ago, I got Assasins creed: Black flag, PSN+ for a year, and 100$ in PSN Cards what should I buy on psn ?

I was looking at outlast,  but i'm not sure what else to get and ideas ?

I like FPS,Rpg's, Action games pretty much anything

Kon

• Total Posts : 11113
Re:Just got a PS4 - Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:09 PM ( #2 )
Nice! I'd recommend getting inFamous Second Son (not sure if it's on the store)

Outlast is good but I don't think it's worth a purchase! It's a short game with no replay factor.
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
grashopper

• Total Posts : 27
Re:Just got a PS4 - Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:10 PM ( #3 )
Now that you've bought one you'll probably win one on here ;)
I think the Trials games are pretty good. Can't speak for Fusion but it might be worth a look.
MidnytRain

• Total Posts : 3755
Re:Just got a PS4 - Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:46 PM ( #4 )
Wait, was this a package deal? Why did you buy $100 of PSN cards if you didn't know what you wanted to do with it?
Lukas_Japonicus

• Total Posts : 670
Re:Just got a PS4 - Saturday, May 10, 2014 4:42 PM ( #5 )
Definitely buy Infamous: SS. It's my favourite game so far this gen, if you have played and enjoyed the others you will no doubt enjoy this one. 

I would say Battlefield 4 also. Despite a lot of people having issues with it online, i have had 140+ hours of *almost* problem-free gameplay. It's a great game, especially with friends.

If you do decide to buy BF4, add me on PS4 and i'll play some MP with you if you'd like. My PSN ID is the same as my username here.
acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:Just got a PS4 - Saturday, May 10, 2014 6:56 PM ( #6 )
save the 100 for a new game if you have bf4 or cod and want to play on ps4 upgrade believe its 10 dollars 

price drop for infamous second son then pick it up
Getowned

Re:Just got a PS4 - Saturday, May 10, 2014 7:15 PM ( #7 )
No it wasn't a package deal, I bought the psn cards to buy some games on PSN , not sure what to buy because I haven't been paying attention to the gaming world half as much as I use too with Working 50 hours a week, and a Wife. finally got sometime off and I'm dieing for some good games on the PS4! I am loving it so far, and the controller is perfect! much better then the PS3 Controller. I'm happy I have the PS4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news.

Infamous: SS might be interesting how is it compared to infamous 1 and 2 (can't remember if I beat 2 or not, and do I need to know what happens in Infamous 2 before I play second son ?

I also heard Tomb Raider was good, my friend says a lot of good things about it, not sure if its on the store tho :X 

I'm not sure on Battlefield 4, I really enjoyed Bad Company 2 a lot more, in fact I still play it on PC once in a while, kind of want to hold out for a Bad Company 3 :P 

acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:Just got a PS4 - Saturday, May 10, 2014 7:18 PM ( #8 )
you really dont have to beat infamous 2 to know whats going on in second son...(its kinda like a reboot, but not really) lol 

we say Bf4 because most people dont like CoD Ghost.. if you want want some psn games you get most of them for "free" for the playstation plus... cant really say what to buy as far as PSN games go

TR never played it
Kon

• Total Posts : 11113
Re:Just got a PS4 - Saturday, May 10, 2014 7:24 PM ( #9 )
Tomb Raider is a good game, but not really memorable.
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
grashopper

• Total Posts : 27
Re:Just got a PS4 - Sunday, May 11, 2014 12:15 PM ( #10 )
Kon

Tomb Raider is a good game, but not really memorable.

I feel kind of the same way. It's a solid game and there isn't really anything wrong with it. But it just doesn't do anything to stand out as great.

AuToFiRE

• Total Posts : 11591
Re:Just got a PS4 - Sunday, May 11, 2014 12:37 PM ( #11 )
Return it and get a PC

RSI: AuTo   
Feel free to add me, just let me know you are from N4G
@cl1983 No.
Getowned

Re:Just got a PS4 - Sunday, May 11, 2014 2:19 PM ( #12 )
AuToFiRE

Return it and get a PC

I have a PC :P, I have 66 games on steam, I love my PC don't get me wrong, but some times its nice to sit back and chill with a console. I'm a gamer looking for some games.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so maybe I'll hold off on Tomb Raider, Infamous: Second Son is looking good sofar I might go with that but, are they any other good multiplayer(still open to single player games too) games other then Cod,BF,KZ ? 

I was looking at that Bound by Flame game, the trailer looked and sounded great but the gameplay looks very meh

I don't mind indie games either as long as they are fun and have replay ability.

<message edited by Getowned on Sunday, May 11, 2014 2:21 PM>
Bladesfist

• Total Posts : 783
Re:Just got a PS4 - Sunday, May 11, 2014 2:23 PM ( #13 )
Getowned

AuToFiRE

Return it and get a PC

I have a PC :P, I have 66 games on steam, I love my PC don't get me wrong, but some times its nice to sit back and chill with a console. I'm a gamer looking for some games.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so maybe I'll hold off on Tomb Raider, Infamous: Second Son is looking good sofar I might go with that but, are they any other good multiplayer(still open to single player games too) games other then Cod,BF,KZ ? 

I was looking at that Bound by Flame game, the trailer looked and sounded great but the gameplay looks very meh

I don't mind indie games either as long as they are fun and have replay ability.

It would be if the PS4 had some games.
MidnytRain

Re:Just got a PS4 - Sunday, May 11, 2014 2:26 PM ( #14 )
Getowned

AuToFiRE

Return it and get a PC

Yeah, Auto, he's obviously a loaded bastard if he spends hundreds of dollars on I.O.U.s with no idea as to what for. Honestly, who does that?

By the by, BF4 has become my new multiplayer obsession. I still haven't played anything quite like Battlefield. 
Lukas_Japonicus

• Total Posts : 670
Re:Just got a PS4 - Sunday, May 11, 2014 3:14 PM ( #15 )
MidnytRain

By the by, BF4 has become my new multiplayer obsession. I still haven't played anything quite like Battlefield. 

Yeah, i was addicted to it at one point too. The atmosphere of the game is epic due to the scale of the battles, the sounds (seriously top tier sounds design, i wish more devs put as much work into their audio as DICE does), the maps, the vehicles. The only other FPS that gave me the same feels that BF4 does was BC2.

And if you own a surround sound system or a decent pair of headphones, turn on the 'war tapes' setting in the audio options. It makes the gameplay so much more immersive for me.
MidnytRain

Re:Just got a PS4 - Sunday, May 11, 2014 3:34 PM ( #16 )
Lukas_Japonicus

MidnytRain

Yeah, i was addicted to it at one point too. The atmosphere of the game is epic due to the scale of the battles, the sounds (seriously top tier sounds design, i wish more devs put as much work into their audio as DICE does), the maps, the vehicles. The only other FPS that gave me the same feels that BF4 does was BC2.

And if you own a surround sound system or a decent pair of headphones, turn on the 'war tapes' setting in the audio options. It makes the gameplay so much more immersive for me.

I had forgotten to turn on War Tapes when I first got BF4. When I  did turn it on, I said, "There it is!"
AuToFiRE

• Total Posts : 11591
Re:Just got a PS4 - Sunday, May 11, 2014 3:52 PM ( #17 )
Getowned

AuToFiRE

Return it and get a PC

Lol, only 66? http://steamcommunity.com/id/omegaaf/

RSI: AuTo   
Feel free to add me, just let me know you are from N4G
@cl1983 No.
MidnytRain

Re:Just got a PS4 - Sunday, May 11, 2014 4:18 PM ( #18 )
AuToFiRE

Getowned

AuToFiRE

Return it and get a PC

Aren't you a rich Canadian? That's clearly cheating. 
Getowned

Re:Just got a PS4 - Sunday, May 11, 2014 8:29 PM ( #19 )
AuToFiRE

Getowned

AuToFiRE

Return it and get a PC

what?,  is it a competition, whats your point ?
Getowned

Re:Just got a PS4 - Sunday, May 11, 2014 8:31 PM ( #20 )
Lukas_Japonicus

MidnytRain

I absolutely loved that in Bad Company 2! war tapes is a must! lol!!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 28 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread