TwissT's Internet Essentials.

Change Page: 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 1 of 36, messages 1 to 20 of 709 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
TwissT

• Total Posts : 5515
  • Reward points : 0
TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Friday, December 05, 2008 11:20 PM ( #1 )
With the recent flow of member currency I have decided to put these things to good use. At TwissT's Internet Essentials you can purchase anything that will help you survive the harsh, cold, relentless nature that is the Internet.

With many forms of N4G currency out there, I have composed a list that I think fits the N4G economy. (The first currency being most valuable, last one being the least)

Sniper Shells - top currency because not many people have them and they are not as easily handed out as other currencies(provided by JVIDICAN and DarkSniper)

Bloodmask Stars - second best currency because it is provided by one person. Second reason is because of a scandel of JDash stealing 1 000 000 of them.(provided by Bloodmask)

Juicy Buns *NEW Currency*- Fairly new currency but it quickly out values Innocent Nuggets and Kevers Krabs to due being handed out by the moderator Snoop_Dizzle. Do note that these buns are quite scrumptious and posses the power of Sean Connery.
K
Sexy Coins *NEW Currency* - This is a new currency provided by SexyBeast69, his currency outweighs Kevers Krabs and Innocent Nuggets because the provider is in-charge of the N4G Country distribution and organization. (provided by SexyBeast69)

Innocent Nuggets - barely anyone has this rare currency, but since it is provided by a fairly new person on the forums these are worth fairly low in value. (provided by Innocentbystanbder)

Kevers Krabs - lowest form of currency because of Kever's high sex appeal. Any type of fornication with said man will result in Kevers Krabs, and since majority of the forums have fornicated with him almost everyone has them with no knowledge of owning it. (provided by Kevers)

I have not listed 1UPs because that is my own currency.

What can you buy at TwissT's Internet Essentials?

Troll-be-gone Spray: 5 Sniper Shells, 7.50 Bloodmask Stars, 8 Juicy Buns, 8.50 Sexy Coins, 9 Innocent Nuggets, 11 Kever Krabs-
Works on 99% of all internet trolls (99% is only a theory)

Get out of Fanboy Jail Free Card: 5 Sniper Shells, 7.50 Bloodmask Stars, 8 Juicy Buns, 8.50 Sexy Coins, 9 Innocent Nuggets, 11 Kever Krabs - Trapped by fanboys? Feel like you're surrounded by them? USE YOUR CARD AND GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE!

Internet Survival Guide: 7 Sniper Shells, 9.50 Bloodmask Stars, 10.50 Juicy Buns, 11 Sexy Coins, 13 Innocent Nuggets, 17 Kever Krabs - New to the internet? DON'T WORRY! This guide will help you survive on any of the harshest Fanboy driven sites. Includes Internet Dictionary to help you translate words like "OMGWTFBBQ" or "I R PWNZOR JOO" and many more helpful tips to survive in the cruel internet world.

Super Sexy Kever Oitment: 2 Sniper Shells, 4 Bloodmask Starts, 6 Juicy Buns, 6.50 Sexy Coins, 8 Innocent Nuggets, 1 Kevers Krabs - Recently fornicated with the Super Newfie Himself? Got itching in places were there was no itching? USE SUPER SEXY KEVER OITMENT! To relieve all kinds of itching, krabs and super newfie STDs you might recieved from the man himself.

Flame Retardant Suit: 5 Sniper Shells, 7 Bloodmask Stars,11 Juicy Buns, 11.50 Sexy Coins, 12 Innocent Nuggets , 13 Kever Krabs - Is there a flame war going on in the forums? Are you stuck in the Middle of it? Well here's your answer! SexyBeast's Flame Retardant Suit is sure to see you through even the Brightest of Flame Wars, come out alive, and look good, in this new Flame Retardant Suit(Comes in blue, red, and Green). NOTE: Any 1 currency used to purchase this suit goes to Sexy Beast as a business compromise.

N4G Tights: 3 Sniper Shells, 5 Bloodmask Stars, 9 Juicy Buns, 9.50 Sexy Coins, 10 Innocent Nuggets,  , 11 Kever Krabs - Feeling cold? Have a draft in your house? Noticing shrinkage in place you don't want to shrink? GET THE OFFICAL N4G TIGHTS! These tights are made from the softest material you can find anywhere on the interwebs. The perfect gift to keep anyone warm and fashionable.

Snoop_Dizzle's Cologne: The Musk of Sean Connery: 10 Sniper Shells, 12 Bloodmask Stars, 14 Juicy Buns, 14.50 Sexy Coins, 16 Innocent Nuggets, 20 Kevers Krabs -
Having trouble getting the cyber ladies? Use Snoop_Dizzle's Cologne: The Musk Of Sean Connery to help you become the envy of all the internet! Comprised of all the rarest herbs and essences and with a hint of Sean Connery's "down there" sweat essence to give it that extra kick!

Sexy Beast's Sexy Suit: 5 Sniper Shells, 7 Bloodmask Stars, 9 Juicy Buns, 9.50 Sexy Coins, 11 Innocent Nuggets, 15 Kevers Krabs
Need a quick disguise to make yourself not look like a fat internet nerd? Need to impress the "Ladies" even though you know they are really guys you still want to try for? Well look no farther! This Sexy Suit will dress you up ultra sexy! Also goes very well with Snoop_Dizzle's Cologne: The Musk of Sean Connery! (Girls in Picture not included)

Kevers' Sex Swing *NEW*: 1 Sniper Shell, 1 Bloodmask Stars, 1 Juicy Buns, 1 Sexy Coin, 1 Innocent Nuggets, 20 Kevers Krabs
Need a good icebreaker for company? Feeling a bit kinky with the missus? Or just want to be different? LOOK NO FURTHER! Introducing a brand new item crafted from the perverse yet sensual mind of the Newfie himself, Kevers' Sex Swing is build for the hardest, fastest and yes even the fattest of sexual lovers that want to spice up their sex life! Goes well with Snoop_Dizzle's Cologne: Musk of Sean Connery.

Odion's Major Posting Mojo! *NEW*: 5 Sniper Shells, 7 Bloodmask Stars, 9 Juicy Buns, 9.50 Sexy Coins, 11 Innocent Nuggets, 16 Kevers Krabs
Need a quick boost to catch up with other people's post counts?! LOOK NO FURTHER Odion's Major Posting Mojo Potion will solve your problem! Composed herbs and powders needed to mass produce this extremely powerful potion and using his own blood as the binding element Odion has created the most powerful form of Forum posting. Using this potion will allow any user to post 5 to 100 times more a day then they are now, it also allows you access the knowledge of all of humanity, making you right in any debate.
(Side effects are a strong and nearly obsessive love with Halo, and extreme agression towards Zero Tolerence.)

Weapon Section
: This section is for disputing countries that need that extra fire power to over come their adversary. THESE WILL ONLY BE SOLD WHEN YOU ARE PARTAKING IN A WAR, IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY AT PEACE YOU WILL NOT GET ONE. For more information about the countries just visit the N4G Countries Thread.

The Azzinoth Advanced Carrier- A massive Ship cabled of housing a dozen corvet sized ships within its hull this ship is used to get large groups of troops deep within battle lines or to help with a retreat. Its thick Armor and Rail Guns make a perfect Back-Bone for all Navels. (Engineered by Odion)

S.H.M- The S.H.M. Is an advanced multi-target missle weapon, its launch into the air at its primary target in a Ball like shelling with each of the warheads only showing their frontal tip when it reaches its best height the Ball shelling dismantles and the 6 Missiles inside launch at their respective targets. (Engineered by Odion)

Personal M.A.C.- The Personal M.A.C. Is perfect when trying to take out small forces of armored weaponary or defensive postion. It however does have a high cool down and Charge time, and as such should not be used as a primary weapon. (Engineered by Odion)

Vial of Chimeran Virus It can infect 1 country, and 2 that are touching it dealing up to 90% of population casualties. (Engineered by DrPirate)

CDD suit - a suit that can give a soldier there location, location of enemy, how many bullets the gun has, x ray vision(to be able to see enemies located inside a building) and communication with there superior through a mic.
This is not a weapon but a suit to prevent soldiers from being injured and now there surrounding area. (Engineered by Resistance2)

Pending Currencies Section:
Auto-Ammo (provided by AutoFire)
Proud Souls (provided by Corrupt)
Dash Tolkens (provided by Jdash)
Doom Bucks (provided by Fopums)
Solid Eggs (provided by *Name censored by Connoisseur Protection Society*)
Jack Offs (provided by Jack007)
Recapacitor Cards (provided by Macalatus)
CatDeerDuck Droppings (provided by Resistance 2)
Ball Tickles (provided by Stevie)
O Faces (provided by Odion)
Smokey Blunts (provided by SmokeyMcBear)
Rice Bawls (provided by Rice)

More items will be listed.
Credit to this store goes to all currency creators especially the N4G currency creator himself Mr. Bloodmask,
<message edited by TwissT on Monday, December 08, 2008 10:44 PM>
Don't forget to visit TwissT's Internet Essentials

Resistance2

• Total Posts : 2166
RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Friday, December 05, 2008 11:21 PM ( #2 )
i need to post my kever krabs

money 5 1UPS, 100 BM,125 scoins, 52 Sniper Shells, 5 juicy buns, 154 jack-offs,5 HHHoe's, 200 kk 1 AuTo-A,5 inn
items:Snoop_Dizzle's Cologne
Shankle Seal of A
Jdash24

• Total Posts : 11216
RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Friday, December 05, 2008 11:23 PM ( #3 )
I was the first to get $niper $hells

BlackMist

• Total Posts : 3144
RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Friday, December 05, 2008 11:23 PM ( #4 )
yeah my nuggets are hard to get. 
Dragunov

• Total Posts : 2814
RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Friday, December 05, 2008 11:26 PM ( #5 )

ORIGINAL: innocentbystabder

yeah my nuggets are hard to get. 

You need someone to get your nuggets? dirty, dirty boy ;)

fopums

• Total Posts : 424
RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Friday, December 05, 2008 11:32 PM ( #6 )
I have Doom bucks...... but the are not mine to give...or spend.....

and I lack the nuggets to make a purchase

PSN: Liberties
Gamertag: Fopninja2 (just made)
sexybeast69

• Total Posts : 843
RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Friday, December 05, 2008 11:47 PM ( #7 )
I feel jipped. lol.

TwissT

RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Friday, December 05, 2008 11:50 PM ( #8 )

ORIGINAL: sexybeast69

I feel jipped. lol.

Don't worry, it's because you're new (even though you joined in April 07 lol). Once I know you better your currency will be listed.

sexybeast69

RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Friday, December 05, 2008 11:55 PM ( #9 )

ORIGINAL: TwissT

ORIGINAL: sexybeast69

I feel jipped. lol.

Don't worry, it's because you're new (even though you joined in April 07 lol). Once I know you better your currency will be listed.

Yah. Im not new, I just been in some rare form of coma. Known as, Limpdikitis.

Jdash24

RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Saturday, December 06, 2008 12:15 AM ( #10 )
I'm thinking of making a currency

sexybeast69

RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Saturday, December 06, 2008 12:16 AM ( #11 )

ORIGINAL: Jdash24

I'm thinking of making a currency

CALL IT A DASH TOKEN!!! CALL IT A DASH TOKEN!!! YAY!!!!

AuToFiRE

• Total Posts : 11538
RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Saturday, December 06, 2008 12:20 AM ( #12 )
My currency should be most valuable, i only give it out in super super rare occasions, and not by fives like everyone else, only 1 at a time

RSI: AuTo   
Feel free to add me, just let me know you are from N4G
@cl1983 No.
Jdash24

RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Saturday, December 06, 2008 12:20 AM ( #13 )
TwissT what are your predictions to the value of my currency? i plan to make them as rare as $niper $hells

Suarez7

• Total Posts : 8691
RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Saturday, December 06, 2008 5:41 AM ( #14 )

ORIGINAL: Resistance2

i need to post my kever krabs

I haz 30 Bloodmask stars

TwissT

RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Saturday, December 06, 2008 10:03 AM ( #15 )

ORIGINAL: Jdash24

TwissT what are your predictions to the value of my currency? i plan to make them as rare as $niper $hells

Depends on the frequency on how many times you hand them out, if you are well known on the forums, if your currency has ever been stolen from you, etc.

Guys I have received a new shipment of all kinds of internet survival items check them out. Also don't forget, on Boxing Day I'm going to have an ULTRA MEGA EXTRAVAGANZA!
<message edited by TwissT on Saturday, December 06, 2008 10:04 AM>

- The Corrupt -

• Total Posts : 21676
RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Saturday, December 06, 2008 10:07 AM ( #16 )
So what can I buy? I have 175 Bloodmask Stars and 101 Sniper Shells... Oh, and you forgot my/Vamp's currency - Proud Souls. I have 7 of those and they're currently rarer than even Kevers Krabs. :O
PSN ID: TheCorruptedOne
3DS ID: 1891-1230-7244
TMAN

• Total Posts : 43176
RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Saturday, December 06, 2008 10:11 AM ( #17 )
LMAO! funny.nice thread.

there are also TMAN TOKENS,very rare.....................
but worth its wieght in gold.

TMAN MOONS are also available,quite valuable also.........
<message edited by TMANX1 on Saturday, December 06, 2008 10:12 AM>
Enough is enough!!  >:(

UNBAN RAGE AND TENSTEPS!!!  
TwissT

RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Saturday, December 06, 2008 10:12 AM ( #18 )

ORIGINAL: - The Corrupt -

So what can I buy? I have 175 Bloodmask Stars and 101 Sniper Shells... Oh, and you forgot my/Vamp's currency - Proud Souls. I have 7 of those and they're currently rarer than even Kevers Krabs. :O

On the contrary miss Flynn, Kever Krabs are very easy to get, just fornicate with the Newfie and you instantly have it, and we all know that Kevers did it with almost everyone on this site.

- The Corrupt -

• Total Posts : 21676
RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Saturday, December 06, 2008 10:13 AM ( #19 )

On the contrary miss Flynn, Kever Krabs are very easy to get, just fornicate with the Newfie and you instantly have it, and we all know that Kevers did it with almost everyone on this site.

Yeah, well it's all fine and dandy for you men to fornicate with him. If I were to do it, either Michelle would kill me or the forums would die from an overdose of heterosexuality.
PSN ID: TheCorruptedOne
3DS ID: 1891-1230-7244
TwissT

RE: TwissT's Internet Essentials. - Saturday, December 06, 2008 10:15 AM ( #20 )

ORIGINAL: - The Corrupt -

Yeah, well it's all fine and dandy for you men to fornicate with him. If I were to do it, either Michelle would kill me or the forums would die from an overdose of heterosexuality.

Quite true, the overdose would close my store down. Anyway I will add your currency when I start seeing it in the N4G economy (when you start giving some to people).

Change Page: 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 1 of 36, messages 1 to 20 of 709 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread