The last year of my life told through pictures.

Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 20 of 79 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
King2008

• Total Posts : 184
  • Reward points : 0
The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:23 PM ( #1 )
I've been a young single man most of my life and I have enjoyed myself to no end. I bought a house with my cousin and my brother and life was good.

had friends over all the time, you know the party lifestyle! Pre-gaming before going out.

Had plenty of beer and liquor at all times

After drinking at home we would go out bar hopping

We knew all the hot bartenders

My brother would do the mirrors for any special events

You get the idea. After partying we crashed hard.

This was about 5 days a week and definitely every weekend!

Until I met this woman here and changed everything about my life very quickly

One in the middle

First night we met during Mardi Gras

It's been nothing but me and her since that day. Became official March 1st 2008

We would go bowling

Changed my old ways. Cut my hair to get a better job: UPS Supervisor

We moved in together September 18th 2008 and these are the pictures that I take now.

Going to weddings

Our Puppies

Our first Christmas together!

Our first Vacation Disney Land

So this is my life now! I told her I will stop going out AS MUCH but I will not be giving up my gaming

So there is my life in a nutshell...for the last year anyway. This turned out to be so much harder than I originally thought it would be. Well I would love to see other users life told through pictures if they have the time to do something like this.

SullyDrake

• Total Posts : 6983
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:30 PM ( #2 )
Somebody get me a kleenex!

- The Corrupt -

• Total Posts : 21676
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:31 PM ( #3 )
You should put a 56k warning here, I reckon, if people are going to be posting their stories through pictures and stuff. I'll see what I can do later.
PSN ID: TheCorruptedOne
3DS ID: 1891-1230-7244
Violater

• Total Posts : 3568
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:31 PM ( #4 )
Awesome stuff thanks for sharing.

heyheyhey

• Total Posts : 4578
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:32 PM ( #5 )
congrats man! hope the happy married life stays that way

nice pics too...

I was expecting this to be a meepmoop thread since he's always the one banging on about photography

skynidas

• Total Posts : 2382
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:33 PM ( #6 )
Haha, that was awesome dude. Your girl is really pretty, and nice games collection you got right there.
King2008

Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:34 PM ( #7 )
WHOA WHOA WHOA Heyheyhey That was her cousins wedding. Don't go throwing that "M" word around all willy nilly.

I got scared for a second
SullyDrake

Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:35 PM ( #8 )
King2008

WHOA WHOA WHOA Heyheyhey That was her cousins wedding. Don't go throwing that "M" word around all willy nilly.

Hahaha all in due time yah?

No rush, it looks like you guys are happy and in love. I wish you the best! 

Shankle

• Total Posts : 5702
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:35 PM ( #9 )
Does this count for best intro?

King2008

Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:35 PM ( #10 )
Thx, sorry for no 56k warning I did not know that still existed lol I kid I kid. Yeah I try to buy alot of games since I spend so much time at home instead of in the bars. I lost alot of weight to lol.
ichimaru

• Total Posts : 2572
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:36 PM ( #11 )

Nice bro! looks like good times, make wise decisions so they last even longer
  O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?- Jeremiah 4:14 False tears bring pai
LJWooly

• Total Posts : 24120
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:38 PM ( #12 )
Shankle

Does this count for best intro?

Nah, he's been here a bit too long for that. But good thread.

I don't ever take pictures of anything and I don't usually let people take pictures of me as an old force of habit, but I'm contemplating posting a picture here that was taken, that should more or less sum up the most interesting thing to happen as of recent to my life. I dunno though.

heyheyhey

Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:43 PM ( #13 )
King2008

lol sorry, the pictures did kinda come off that way 

as Mitchy said though.. all in good time eh? good luck!

nice PS3 collection btw!

SullyDrake

Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:45 PM ( #14 )
King2008

Thx, sorry for no 56k warning I did not know that still existed lol I kid I kid. Yeah I try to buy alot of games since I spend so much time at home instead of in the bars. I lost alot of weight to lol.

Wut? You LOST weight since you started gaming more?

TMAN

• Total Posts : 43176
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:49 PM ( #15 )
Awesome thread my friend.Seems you have grown up a bit,but ALWAYS,ALWAYS never let the kid inside you go away,it will help keep you young an' fun.

I am glad you found someone who who was able to tame you,hang on to that fine woman and never let her get away from you,hear?You'll regret it if you do.Eh?
Enough is enough!!  >:(

UNBAN RAGE AND TENSTEPS!!!  
LJWooly

• Total Posts : 24120
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:50 PM ( #16 )
TMANX1

Awesome thread my friend.Seems you have grown up a bit,but ALWAYS,ALWAYS never let the kid inside you go away,it will help keep you young an' fun.

I am glad you found someone who who was able to tame you,hang on to that fine woman and never let her get away from you,hear?You'll regret it if you do.Eh?

Nowadays, one can get into serious trouble for having a kid inside them.

Wildarmsjecht

• Total Posts : 2740
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:51 PM ( #17 )
Congratulations man. She is definately gorgeous and you both look incredibly happy. It must be because you have a PS3 in the house. Yea. It'll make anyone happy. Keep it up!

PS3 Trophies

Razgriz
DavidMacDougall

• Total Posts : 514
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:51 PM ( #18 )
This is the only forum post in N4G that i've liked, its nice to see (and prove) games and life can mix. Congratz you have a nice family and you picked the right side (Couldn't help it my hand was shaking and now its gone)

Salvadore

• Total Posts : 208
Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:52 PM ( #19 )
Awesome, thanks for sharing.
heyheyhey

Re:The last year of my life told through pictures. - Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:54 PM ( #20 )
Mitchell

King2008

Wut? You LOST weight since you started gaming more?

Gaming: The ultimate diet

CONFIRMED!!!!

Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 20 of 79 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread