Closed Beta Key Giveaway: Forsaken World AND IBUYPOWER Chimera 2 desktop giveaway

Cat

• Total Posts : 14101
  • Reward points : 0
Closed Beta Key Giveaway: Forsaken World AND IBUYPOWER Chimera 2 desktop giveawa - Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:58 AM ( #1 )
Today we’re kicking off our closed beta key giveaway for Forsaken World with Perfect World Entertainment's IBUYPOWER Chimera 2 desktop giveaway, which will run starting from today to Wednesday, June 30.  

To get a beta key, PM me, and I'll send you one quick-like. 

Overview of Forsaken World
Developed by the top talent in the gaming industry, Forsaken World is the first MMORPG built from the ground up for the Western audience and is Perfect World Entertainment’s most highly anticipated game to date. Featuring five distinct races including the Stonemen, Elves, Dwarfs, Humans and the Kindred; each with their own in-depth narrative and history,Forsaken World promises to bring new and exciting gaming experience to players around the world.

More information.  

Instructions on How to Redeem Your Closed Beta Key
1. Go to www.perfectworld.com
2. Login using your Perfect World Entertainment username and password.
3. Click on the "My Account" link.
4. Click on "Redeem Beta Keys".
5. Enter your closed beta key.

IBUYPOWER Chimera 2 desktop giveaway

Please note that to qualify for the IBUYPOWER sweepstakes, participants need to be legal residents age 18 or older of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Rhode Island). Even if participants do not qualify, they are still welcome to redeem a closed beta key.

Official Sweepstakes rules.

<message edited by Catastrophe on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:06 AM>

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages