Satanic Ritual Abuse

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 26 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
RayRay36

• Total Posts : 267
  • Reward points : 0
Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 9:27 PM ( #1 )
Im not trying to stir anybody up, but Ive been researching this topic for about 2 months.

If you dont know what it is, Its when satanists kidnap children, rape them, torture them, and sometimes kill them during satanic rituals. A string of cases broke out in the 90's and was publicized, but not like it should have been. 14/15 "signifcant cases" were overturned or there was no conviction. The even created the FMSF (False Memory Syndrome Foundation) to discredit accusers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_care_sex_abuse_hysteria

This is real. Dont call me looney, or anything like that. Im trying to bring this terrible information to light, but everyone I tell cringes and doesnt want to talk about it. I believe the people ruling these cases are involved in the actions their ruling on, so of course they wont want to get a conviction. A perfect example of this is the Linda Wiegand case.
http://www.rense.com/political/childabusecase.htm
This lady fought and fought for her kids, but the courts were simply against her. If you read the full length of that article, you'll see what Im talking about.

I fear that this is extremly far spread and is happening everyday. It sickens me extremley to know that Supreme Court justice Sonia Sotomayor ruled in the Linda Weigand case. Its as if she was rewarded for helping her own.
I heard yall downloadin it. Like Im ya man who be exposin ****. Like aaa, William Cooper. Who said the Pale Horse is the future.- Nas
JimRome

• Total Posts : 953
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 9:30 PM ( #2 )
This kind of **** happened when I lived in Oregon, the guy went all law abiding citizen for vengeance(at least from what I heard). Dude was never to be seen after the perps "disappeared". 

[font="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]

UnSelf

• Total Posts : 2569
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 9:39 PM ( #3 )
RayRay36

Im not trying to stir anybody up, but Ive been researching this topic for about 2 months.

If you dont know what it is, Its when satanists kidnap children, rape them, torture them, and sometimes kill them during satanic rituals. A string of cases broke out in the 90's and was publicized, but not like it should have been. 14/15 "signifcant cases" were overturned or there was no conviction. The even created the FMSF (False Memory Syndrome Foundation) to discredit accusers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_care_sex_abuse_hysteria

This is real. Dont call me looney, or anything like that. Im trying to bring this terrible information to light, but everyone I tell cringes and doesnt want to talk about it. I believe the people ruling these cases are involved in the actions their ruling on, so of course they wont want to get a conviction. A perfect example of this is the Linda Wiegand case.
http://www.rense.com/political/childabusecase.htm
This lady fought and fought for her kids, but the courts were simply against her. If you read the full length of that article, you'll see what Im talking about.

I fear that this is extremly far spread and is happening everyday. It sickens me extremley to know that Supreme Court justice Sonia Sotomayor ruled in the Linda Weigand case. Its as if she was rewarded for helping her own.

i kno this is very loosely related, but can u believe this lady is from the EXACT block im from? i mean, ive literally been in her apt.

weird huh

OP: i always had bad vibes from her once she got elected to her position

Kon

• Total Posts : 11113
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 9:42 PM ( #4 )
Thanks God i don't live in the US. At least here we don't have this type of thing like you guys have.
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
RayRay36

Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 9:48 PM ( #5 )
Kon

Thanks God i don't live in the US. At least here we don't have this type of thing like you guys have.

Actually Its regarded that this culture was started in Europe. A good example is Switzerland. Theres a group there that basiclly rules over the village as satanists. Their headquarters is a huge cement SS helmet on the side of a hill. So having activity like this in Asia isnt unlikely. Although theres really no way to tell.
I heard yall downloadin it. Like Im ya man who be exposin ****. Like aaa, William Cooper. Who said the Pale Horse is the future.- Nas
elcompa425

• Total Posts : 1275
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 9:55 PM ( #6 )
RayRay36

Kon

Actually Its regarded that this culture was started in Europe. A good example is Switzerland. Theres a group there that basiclly rules over the village as satanists. Their headquarters is a huge cement SS helmet on the side of a hill. So having activity like this in Asia isnt unlikely. Although theres really no way to tell.

He's Brazilian, lol.

But it's an honest mistake.
Kon

• Total Posts : 11113
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 9:59 PM ( #7 )
RayRay36

Kon

I don't live in Asia  I live in Brazil. 
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
RayRay36

Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 10:00 PM ( #8 )
Kon

RayRay36

Kon

I don't live in Asia  I live in Brazil. 

lmao. My bad dude. Your location says Japan so I just assumed.
macalatus

• Total Posts : 5509
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 10:07 PM ( #9 )
RayRay36?!?

Didn't you make a "farewell, I won't be coming back anymore, truly yours" thread a while back?
Gen. George Patton FTW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyUX6wV1lBQ     

If you're reading this, you have got to be bored!
Megaton

• Total Posts : 3812
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 10:08 PM ( #10 )
So you believe there's a widespread national satanic conspiracy to abuse children at day care centers, and Sonia Sotomayor is a part of it?
BLUEKRUZER

• Total Posts : 1059
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 10:13 PM ( #11 )
macalatus

RayRay36?!?

Didn't you make a "farewell, I won't be coming back anymore, truly yours" thread a while back?

Good memory. But wheres the proof? I wana see! :D

Playstation ID: BLUEKRUZER
RayRay36

Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 10:16 PM ( #12 )
macalatus

RayRay36?!?

I knew it was only a matter of time. Yes, bordem will do starnge things to a man. I still think the mods suck though. Or most of them at least.
macalatus

• Total Posts : 5509
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 10:17 PM ( #13 )
BLUEKRUZER

macalatus

RayRay36?!?

Good memory. But wheres the proof? I wana see! :D

Ah, my friend...your wish is my command!

Find it here
Gen. George Patton FTW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyUX6wV1lBQ     

If you're reading this, you have got to be bored!
_Q_

• Total Posts : 5536
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 10:24 PM ( #14 )
Megaton

So you believe there's a widespread national satanic conspiracy to abuse children at day care centers, and Sonia Sotomayor is a part of it?

lol im glad i wasnt the only that made it to this thought..
Click Click Clicky Goes that Q guy. Say it with me... M-Q-ROWZ!  PSN ID Mquirozz Twitter.com/mquirozz
RayRay36

Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 10:29 PM ( #15 )
Megaton

Well, yes, but that would be the tip of the ice berg. She just helped. Theres probably people with extremley significant power that take part in these rituals.
elcompa425

• Total Posts : 1275
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 10:38 PM ( #16 )
Word of advice here RayRay...you're pissing into the wind with this community. lol....

Most of the people who come on here are quixotic, therefore your cynical views have no merit. But, I see where you're coming from, boredom is a hell of an emotion.

You have a tendency of making threads that people find vexing, keep it up man, haha.
r2kcipher

• Total Posts : 143
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 10:42 PM ( #17 )
Well satanism is all about doing whatever you want. But I am pretty sure none of these were confirmed to be satanic rituals just pedos or people accused of being pedos. I do know of another sect of Christianity that is always in the news for similar reasons though.

Anyway there is a documentary about one of these cases forgot the name though.
RayRay36

Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 10:52 PM ( #18 )
r2kcipher

Well satanism is all about doing whatever you want. But I am pretty sure none of these were confirmed to be satanic rituals just pedos or people accused of being pedos. I do know of another sect of Christianity that is always in the news for similar reasons though.

Anyway there is a documentary about one of these cases forgot the name though.

The second link will show startiling evidence that this is satanic. Once again, I dont wanna twist peoples panties in a bunch. But these people believe raping young boys will make them immortal. This is a secret they very few people know. It was exposed by an ex high ranking Mason. He said Alister Crowley accidentally discovered this. These people are the sickest human beings on earth, and I truley believe that. An example of this being widespread is NAMBLA. North American Man Boy Love Association. They're goal is to remove the consent age. Their slogan used to be, "Sex before 8, or else its too late". They also sold the "Rape and Escape Guide" on their website. The president was qouted on being pro-pedophile, and subsequently resigned. This is a serious problems, & sadly it all traces back hardcore Satanism and being involved in the occult.
-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 11:01 PM ( #19 )
I was one of the victims of this in the 90's
PS3Freak

• Total Posts : 1831
Re:Satanic Ritual Abuse - Friday, February 11, 2011 11:03 PM ( #20 )
Murderdolls

I was one of the victims of this in the 90's

That explains a lot...
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 26 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread