OUYA

DivisibleWall1

• Total Posts : 9
  • Reward points : 0
OUYA - Sunday, August 12, 2012 1:43 PM ( #1 )
SOOO... I dont know if you any of you heard but about 4 days ago a new Gaming Console was introduced. OUYA! It is an android based gaming system making a Landslide in April 2013. It is pumping 1 GB of ram and Tegra 3 quad core processor. So why so much ram and little graphics? Well for a smooth 109$ (includes shipping :D) why worry? Look, the 360 only has 512 MB, and it runs fine eh? Your tablet or phone seems to play games great right? Well could you picture that in 1080p HD? Now put CoD Halo, Madden, and Gears Of War in that picture for free. Sounds like a winner winner chicken dinner to me  But still, a completely hackable device. MADE FOR HACKS? Well if you have an android not a issue. Its running 4.0 android operating system and they WANT YOU TO ROOT IT! They want you to open it and add stuff to it. IT IS YOUR SYSTEM! YOURS!!! NO COPY RIGHTS APPLY!! YOU ARE FREEEEEEE!!! So... With out being said. The first person to make 360 OUYA jtags somethings will be the boss of OUYA.. lol..

What are yalls thoughts on it? I know I will be ordering one. Even if it is a complete flop, its only like 100 bucks. Want can I lose?  Do you like the idea of a completely rootable system or not? Do you like having to try to break the law to do cool crap? Well I still do so Ima keep my xbox close hehe 

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread