Has 2012 been the PS3's most dissapointing/ weakest year ?

Eyeco

• Total Posts : 21
  • Reward points : 0
Has 2012 been the PS3's most dissapointing/ weakest year ? - Wednesday, November 07, 2012 2:39 AM ( #1 )
Let's take a look back, 

* Late 2006 was a launch year Resistance FOM phenomenal underrated and overlooked shooter.

* 2007 Again nowhere near as bad as you might think , clouded by the anti-ps3 hate of that year, look at the great games released Heavenly Sword, Folklore, Uncharted Drakes Fortune, Motorstorm, Ratchet and Clank FTOD excellent games.

*2008 this is when the PS3 really started to kick a$$ Valkyria Chronicles, Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2

*2009 the PS3's best year hands down, just hit after hit Killzone 2 awesome, Infamous awesome, Demon Souls awesome, Uncharted 2 fvckin awesome.

* 2010 Not as good as last year but still pretty great, Heavy Rain, MAG, GOW 3, GT5, Modnation Racers

*2011 Killzone 3, LBP2, Socom 4 (underrated) Uncharted 3 , Resistance 3, Infamous 2

* This year so far we've had Journey (psn), Starhawk was meh, Twisted Metal was meh, LBPR double meh, and what's left , PS AS? the one game i was looking forward to Sly 4 got pushed to next year.

I think its safe to say this has been the weakest year for the system

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message