How do you think the Vita will pan out?

SonyStyled

• Total Posts : 40
  • Reward points : 0
How do you think the Vita will pan out? - Thursday, December 06, 2012 12:55 PM ( #1 )
In my eyes, although the psv is struggling at the moment i think it will have a very successful future. i think that more because what lies on the road ahead. for instance, i think a price drop as very inevitable in the spring. along with the release of killzone mercenary should shift some units for those who are interested in the series. the price drop will help the vita. with the vita selling 160,000 units during black friday in NA it proves that there is a market for it at a reduced price. also as time goes on, more games will be available for it. but what makes me think the most of why a successful future lies ahead for the psv is that of the launch of the ps4. i think what sony will do with the psv and ps4 is the same connectivity with what the wii u does with its gamepad. this handheld console can fail. its such an amazing system. its just got itself in a bad spot by a high price tag and a very small lineup of AAA games. what are your thoughts on the psv's future? what do you think good or bad lies ahead for it?

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread