Warframe

iNcRiMiNaTi

• Total Posts : 1357
  • Reward points : 0
Warframe - Saturday, January 05, 2013 3:37 AM ( #1 )
Warframe is a f2p Co-op TPS developed by Digital Extremes, the people who made Dark Sector and The Darkness 2. The characters you use in the game have these exosuits that allows for fast movement and attacks and you're equipped with everything from pistols, shotguns, rifles and swords. I've seen dual wielding pistols and dual swords and from what I've played in closed beta you can charge the sword attacks for more powerful blows, slide across the map firing at enemies, jump to higher locations and drop down with a blade. There are 8 characters in the beta and each have unique abilities like teleoprting, dashing at enemies with your blade, becoming invisible and charging like a rhino. Weapons can also be upgraded and you can buy other abilities to modify the character even more to fit your playstyle.

I figured I'd toss in a couple pics I took from playing (I've only played one mission so far)

Gameplay footage:

Dev Diaries:

The game is in closed beta right now but there are a couple ways to get keys, you can either buy one of their founder packages, get it from someone who has spare keys from a founder package or get it from a site giving away keys. MMOBomb are giving away keys and last time I saw they still had keys in the 4000 range: http://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/warframe-beta-keys

If the look of the game looks familiar to you, that's because it's the original concept for dark sector back when it was announced as the first ever ps3/360 game.

<message edited by iNcRiMiNaTi on Saturday, January 05, 2013 4:04 AM>

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message