Need some Reach and Gears buddies

CanadianTurtle

• Total Posts : 85
  • Reward points : 0
Need some Reach and Gears buddies - Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:07 PM ( #1 )
So I sold my PS3 and got a 360. I wanted to keep both consoles, but I was only allowed one because my dad didn't like the idea of having too many consoles in the house. So my PS3 is sold now. I've shared quite a bond with my PS3, it was a great system but I've already played everything on it that interested me. I've beaten all the Resistances, all the Uncharteds, all the infamous games, KillZones as well. I don't regret my PS3 the least bit. But I feel like I gassed out my PS3.

I got a 360 because of the Gears and Halo franchise. I feel like they're going to keep me busy enough for the next few years. I'm pretty happy with it except for the fact that EB games gave me a scratched up Halo Reach disc that barely worked. I'm gonna get that exchanged for a proper working disc.

I was wondering, are there any Halo Reach or Gears of War gamers here? I'm planning on playing online for Reach a lot once my college semester ends. As for Gears, I need some buddies for playing the campaign on co op. Please post your tags if you are an avid player of either gears or Halo Reach, and I'll be sure to add you. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys
<message edited by CanadianTurtle on Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:09 PM>

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message